Reviews for Am I Worth It
Loved it -Lexi Malfoy
Alexis Malfoy chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Vampire
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
Now the silliness has startrd and I leave to find a story with some believability! AND the blasphemy is a sure no-no for Christian readers,
jam chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
i decied to slowly and deliberatly TORTURE you to FUCKING death while i laugh at your pain while your crying out for mercy your crimson blood staind on my clothe and hands running down a very sarp butchers knife your chains rattleing as you try to get away me useing so many torture devises that you couldnt even name half of
ha i scared u didnt i that wont happen as long as you contiue the story oh didnt use my real name dont wana die
hopefully wont have to kill u
jam
sasukerules9 chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
welcome back siri
imaginativeforay chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I oboe how bittersweet their love is!

Anw, I think you meant the yin of Draco not yang. Cause yang means sun and light; and yin means dark and usually represents moon also(:
AJ Picard chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
this story is very good but I think you should continue it. It is well written and the plot is very good but could be expanded upon
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
This was a really great story. I look forward to reading the third story whenever it may come out. I know how aweful life can be when it decides to jump in. I do hope that you'll be able to write and post the third story soon.
Safearia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
How would Dumbledore act in this if he didn't know Harry's Draco's mate and therefore they have no control over their love?

Is it wrong for a girl to read gay love stories

(i'm not even kidding)
JadedLover chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
OMG! I cannot wait for the next part its been ages are you ever going to post the next in the series or leave the story hanging here? Well just wanted to let you know that i think there great fics.

-Jade
TalaDentro chapter 16 . 9/10/2009
O_O You dirty cutter-offer you. You's a bad, bad tease. *deep breathes* Okay! Thoughts (Yes they will be rambling and they will make more sense if you know that I already checked and know that there is no part 3 up yet): "Who is right and who is dead" - isn't that from Princess Bride? Bambi? Why Bambi? Of all the nicknames he could have for him...Bambi? If you wanted to end it with Harry at a place of self assurance, I think you should've ended it at the resolve chapter (14). I mean, the Last Moment was good, but then you just cut us off like this. I honestly think that the end of chapter 14 (while just as abrupt) is a better cut off point. Cuz you have Harry where you want him, he's made a firm stand to defeat his enemy, your major issue is gone - its good. You can move on, or not, it wouldn't hurt you either way. But with 16...suddenly there's Sirius and more things have sprung up than have been resolved (you gave us more build-up but no more delivery) and there's no closure of any kind it just leaves us hanging. And not moving on does hurt you, this way it almost forces you into this corner where you have to write more or admit defeat and leave it all unfinished and flailing like this. Still, it's a good follow-up. I don't think it was as good as Part 1, but that is mainly because of the end issues, although it could use some more description/explanation here and there. If you ever write more to this, I do want to read it. It's very good. I just think it could be so much better.
tohru80 chapter 16 . 1/18/2009
*gasp* THE END? NO! *faints*

You are aware that what you did was pretty cruel, right? You build up to this big battle and possible death, destruction, and tears and tease us with the possibility of hot sex. Then you throw in dementors that are not these big bad things and Sirius alive, only to say the end!

Freaking awesome!

You seriously know how to churn someone's emotions and twist a person into knots. Excellent!

Now I shall run away to see if the third installment is up. Oh I hope it is. I am addicted to this story.
issy1432 chapter 16 . 12/27/2008

i wanted to see the ending

wah wah wah

;(

thats my evil eye
WolfFighter chapter 16 . 12/7/2008
Hey! We finally get to one of the best part of the story: Sirius is back, Harry's secure, the battles beginning- and YOU STOP THE STORY! NO FAIR! You'd better start the sequal soon, my friend, or I might just send you a few *nice* reminders :P.