Reviews for Am I Worth It
Me chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
Fight me, I love this story and you had to end it. 1v1 me irl.
Me chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
Fight me.
Me chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
But get this... why.
DrarryAssbutt chapter 16 . 10/5/2016
I love your story, it's really awesome. I'm a sucker for vampire!draco (pun not intended)
But seriously? You'll have part 3 up by the end of the month?! It's 10 years ago!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
Don't you dare let either of them die!
I though can already tell where this is going. Only Harry can defeat the dark Lord but it says here that Harry is the other half of draco's soul. So theoretically Harry is draco and draco is Harry. *he is my life heart and soul after all* so basically Harry and draco are one being spilt in two. Thus giving draco the power to successfully destroy the dark Lord in favor of Harry. Does that make sense?
Anyways just don't let them die, oh yeah they can't die, they're already dead. So you can't do nothing.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Loved it -Lexi Malfoy
Alexis Malfoy chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Vampire
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
Now the silliness has startrd and I leave to find a story with some believability! AND the blasphemy is a sure no-no for Christian readers,
jam chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
i decied to slowly and deliberatly TORTURE you to FUCKING death while i laugh at your pain while your crying out for mercy your crimson blood staind on my clothe and hands running down a very sarp butchers knife your chains rattleing as you try to get away me useing so many torture devises that you couldnt even name half of
ha i scared u didnt i that wont happen as long as you contiue the story oh didnt use my real name dont wana die
hopefully wont have to kill u
jam
sasukerules9 chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
welcome back siri
imaginativeforay chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I oboe how bittersweet their love is!

Anw, I think you meant the yin of Draco not yang. Cause yang means sun and light; and yin means dark and usually represents moon also(:
AJ Picard chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
this story is very good but I think you should continue it. It is well written and the plot is very good but could be expanded upon
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
This was a really great story. I look forward to reading the third story whenever it may come out. I know how aweful life can be when it decides to jump in. I do hope that you'll be able to write and post the third story soon.
Safearia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
How would Dumbledore act in this if he didn't know Harry's Draco's mate and therefore they have no control over their love?

Is it wrong for a girl to read gay love stories

(i'm not even kidding)