Reviews for Flight of the Chocobos
Negative Creep chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to review this newly-written version of the story, but I will get around to it. The original was quite excellent as-was and hooked me pretty good - and I'm not even a huge fan of FFIX.

... And then you stopped, and I was sad because it makes me sad to see a really good multi-chaptered fic just shuttled halfway-through. But now you appear to have started again! Rejoice!

Don't wait another year to update this baby. Please?
Era Yachi chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Oh, oh, I get it. I see. So I go and review this story like...16,456,900 times, and you go and erase it all. Fine. Be that way. See if I care.

_ Thought I'd drop by to give you another review, and to say...hello? Again? But yay! You're continuing this story! I thought I would never get to see the ending. I wish I still wrote FFIX...I should try. *thinks hard on that subject*

Okay, this review won't be anywhere near as long as the others I normally give (gave?) you, because I've become a lot lazier over the past year or two. In any case...more story! MORE! *holds tightly onto her own fork* I will respect Quina's advice...I will respect Quina's advice...I will respect Quina's advice...
Dark Anima chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
Yay! I love this fic! Please keep going! (Excellent re-write, by the way.)
Risako chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Yay! 'Nother chappie. I don't really have much to say except that it was exceedingly good. Oh, and did I mention that I love it? How long do I have to wait for the new stuff to begin? I hope its not too long...Blargh...Anywho, please update as soon as you can. I'm looking forward to another chappie of Flight! _

Hope to see you soon!

Tragedy Catalyst chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
aww this story is so cool! I really like that last line. Man i haven't played final fantasy IX in a loong time. anyhow awesome story! can't wait for your next update!
Risako chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Hello there! Yay! Just so you know, I had saved your story in my compy so I could read it later, but I had it. You see, a couple of years ago, I had stumbled upon your story on some site which I can't find anymore. (Must've disappeared.) Anyways, I was completely hooked on your story. Of course, since I wasn't thinking, I forgot to write down the address of the website. And thus beagan my perilous search for Flight of the Chocobos. (Well, I'm exaggerating, but whatever.) But the thing was, I couldn't find it. That bummed me out so much. But last year, I found it on here. I had never expected to ever find it again. So I saved all 16 chapters into my computer. Of course, I noticed the last time you updated was in 2003, so I believed you must have abandoned the story and I got bummed out again. I didn't have time to read them yet, so over time, I forgot about it. However, today I got the sudden urge to read the whole tale. And I was hoping that maybe you updated, so I checked this site. And here I am! I guess I'm lucky, since you have updated.

Now, for the actual review...I still absolutely love it. I see you've combined a few chapters. The added prologue raises a few mysteries. Pretty good if you ask me! I love your writing style. I can't wait till a certain siver-haired person comes back in! _~ For some reason, that person reminds me of Riku from Kingdom Hearts. Also, there's something I just wanted to note on...Waah! You took away Zidane's funny response to Terra's chocobo questioning! I loved that so much...I laughed when he said that line. You know, the one saying, "Dagger! You're daughter is disturbing the *coughcan'twritewordcough* out of me!" Maybe...could you put that back in? I really loved that line.

So, I hope you continue with your revision! I'm itching to find out what happened after Terra's incident in chater 16. This fic is wonderfully written and deserves a huge audience. I love it! Welp, keep up the good work. And please update as soon as you can.

Hope to see you soon! _

Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
hahahahha awesome! I love it! hehe. my name's tera! i really like your story!