Reviews for Reflections of a Broken Mind
n.j chapter 1 . 2/9
Here are my questions. 1. How old is everyone that was in the fanfic? 2. What level of power are the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? 3. How long have they been at that level for? 4. Did they get to that level the same way as in the anime? 5. How long had it been, since the battle with Pharaoh 90? 6. What was everyone up to since then? 7. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 8. The 'her' that Mamoru saw in the first chapter was Usagi, right? 9. Where was she at? Why? 10. How was she feeling? Be sure to let me know.

n.j.
merangelgal chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Wow, that was powerful.
cardcaptor eternity chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
aw...that ending was cute ;)

cardcaptor eternity
Nahirta chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
This one deserves more reviews, too. I loved this one. The first two chapters created a sense of melancholy, and then the ending of this one was so touching. I love it! Especially ChibiUsa's "I like to think my kiss scared them away." That's a great line.
mystic soilder chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
This was a true work of art. I love reading this.
yra chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
That is a nice ending. Very dark, yet very sweet. Just the way I like 'em! Such sadness in such a good person, plus some good character interaction and an exploration of the truth depths and complexities of Usagi's mind. Very well written, very well presented. I especially like breaking the story into pieces to get first-person view from all the Inner Senshi, and Mamo-chan. And anything with a Hotaru cameo is always awesome! Wow, I almost did an IssaLee length review! ;oP
Bob the Viking chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Dear fellow Author (IssaLee)

Hello and greetings. Wow, what a story! Even though your story had horror and angst, I saw, atleast in my view, a story about having the love and friendship of family and friends helping to overcome a person's inner demons. Believe me when I say that I can empathizewith the Usagi of this story, because I too have had the love of friends and family to help me overcome my inner demons.

Also, I did examine your story for literary mistakes, but I did not find any that I could see, so congratulations on your job of proofreading your story.

I do hope to see and read more of your works on this site.

Good Luck, Keep Writing, and Have Fun.

-Bob, The Viking
sleepy26 chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
grest story i just loved the ending
Midnight-Nemesis chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Damn girl, you work fast...Another one coming up already? Whoa... And I hope that...chat with you friends went well..lol
Valhara chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Great wrap-up for the whole story! I'm speechless with words right now on how to describe this scene. It was a very touching mother/daughter moment at the end...so keep up the good work and write more! _
Starlit Warrior chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
cool! Great ending! Good luck on the next thing you're doing and God Bless!
Moon-Daisuki chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
This is creepy but I enjoyed it. I will wait patiently for more. :)

Moon-Daisuke
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Aww, cute.
aserene chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
WOW I really like the ending. It's very good and emotional. I love this story, what a great idea!
aserene chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
WOW I love it I can't wait for more!