Reviews for Memory
EvM1 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Great story. Loved it. Complete?
Foghorn-clj87 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
Omg! Such a great story!

You made me laugh, you made me cry... it was fantastic.

Well done,

Courtney
Foghorn-clj87 chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
“Is it?” Jack looked outside, pretending to be surprised. “Maybe Thor put it there? You know those Asgard, always-“

“Sorry about the language, Cass.”

Cassie was grinning. “Kick his ass, Jack!”

Lmao! Hilarious!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
very well written story, but I have a question. Before writing this, have you ever seen Shanahan? I'm asking because of the line about Shanahan using his 'greater bulk' against Jack. Now, on the show it was seen pretty clearly that Shanahan is shorter than Sam who is shorter than Jack. And otherwise he has the physics of a kid, with narrow, undeveloped shoulders, no muscles and a big head. My grandmother had more of a muscle tone and more fighting constitution than he has.

Otherwise it was a very well written fic, but that's not strange since you wrote it.
chiclete chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
This story is so cool! Aren't you going to finish it?
chiclete chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
Duct tape, yeah! Way to go! :P
Aybarra chapter 13 . 2/9/2007
Well done. This is a great story and I loved it.

Thanks to share it with us.
silver chapter 13 . 9/24/2006
Wow...I *also* can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews than this, for such an involved story. I'm not usually a big fan, myself, of fics in which goofy but affable Pete gets turned into a homicidal rapist psycho, but still. The fic was good, the writing was good, and I enjoyed myself with it, so...what's everyone else's problem?

Heh...anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for a nice read, and good luck w/ the Stargate Fan Awards nomination. That's how I found this fic, btw, as I'm reading through everything in the "Best Drama" category.

-sil
blinkey chapter 13 . 9/20/2006
just finished reading this story...can't believe you have such few reviews for it...it was great...It is getting hard to find stories...I guess there isn't much inspiration out there with the way the show is going these days and it seems like all the authors are abandoning their stories and leaving them unfinished and that is very annoying.
scifithinker chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
I enjoyed this story, especially the backstory for Jack. Congratulations on the Stargate Fan Awards nomination.
Spiletta42 chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
This fic had some good moments. Most of the characters stayed reasonably in character most of the time, and the plot was engaging. You succeeded in entertaining me.

The argument between Sam and Jack lacked maturity, but the use of the memory device was a stroke of genius. Of course, evil!Pete was over the top, but that's just fun. Overall, a pretty good fic. Thanks for writing it.
Daft As Jack chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
You should do a sequal...one where they marry and their families all meet etc! Great fic, love it to pieces!
siamjane chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
great story- I loved it. EvilPete was a little over the top but the Jack characterizations were perfect. Thanks for the story!
wolflets chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
words fail me. This is an amazing story, youve captured the characters perfectly and the plot was interesting and attention grabbing. There are a distinct lack of stories of this quality, i hope you keep up the good work. I look forward to reading many more stories by you.

wolflets

x
lynnmichelle chapter 13 . 7/15/2005
This story was truly great - the storyline flowed so nicely and the dialogue was in character.

I can't believe that there have been so few reviews - maybe you should repost in a more family friendly version so more can read it (not that I didn't love this version - cos I did :-))