Reviews for Sirius Black vs the Potters
snucker chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
that was really good. i rarely seen first year sirius written that way, picking fights with gryffindors and buying into the pure-blood thing. it would make sense since he wasn't exposed to anything else before hogwarts.

Please continue writing.
CHRIS chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
GREAT STORY JUST UPDATE IT EARLY CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
CHRIS chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
GREAT STORY JUST UPDATE IT EARLY CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Scarlett-Vampire chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
oh! UPDATE SOON! I wanna know what happens next!
kurtcobain4eva chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*poke*

UPDATE ALREADY!

this story rocks

Peace.
Life chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hey! I ADORE your story! I really like your view on how Sirius was sorted, because I mean he probably would be like that in the beginning, which many people don't acknowledge. Seriously, I love your stories and you are just an amazing writer! Please update soon! :)
la harlequin chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is really good, I really liked it! It's alot more realistic than alot of other 'marauders first day at hogwarts' stories i've read, Pls update soon!
siriuslyobsessed chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
UPDATE!:)

siriuslyobsessed

P.S. where'd he really get the cut?
Potpoury chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
ooh, it's an interesting premise. add more soon; im looking forward to an update!
Isafold chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Really, really promising. The characterisation is wonderful! Can't wait to see what Sirius' parents will do. I hope you update soon.
EJC chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
This is brilliant. Characters are convincing and interesting. I look forward to reading more...
brennQT chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Another Marauder fic coming along wonderfully. Wonderful start. I'm looking forward to more! Please update soon!
mellyone chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
hey there! love your fic and I can't wait for your next update. I love the way sirius is being portrayed at first. update soon.
forestofgreenjello chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Sirius being violent and pushing people away when they try to help him...love it! im guessing Sirius is gettin a Howler the next morning, right? just a guess...cant wait for more posts! update soon! love this fic!

~Sapphire