Reviews for Atomic Galaxy
Julayla chapter 21 . 8/19/2005
Yeah, thanks...sometimes, I only log in just to leave some "Username Reviews Only" reviews on the stories I like to read. Anyway, let's hope the combo works for all of their sake.
Kitty chapter 17 . 8/18/2005
I think I know who the "mystery" villain is but judging by your stories you're full of surprises so my guess might not be right
Kitty chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
Great chapter!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 20 . 8/17/2005
Well, there goes MY theory shot to hell...an evil Maximus clone, of course! Who could have ever guessed such a hideous possibility? But how COULD Maxi even stand

"himself"?

That star necklace...I'm pretty sure everything will be "normal" again, because events somehow have a way of..."regenerating" themselves, 'MikariStar'...as I'm sure the breathtaking climax of all climaxes will unfold as I think it might...? And I'm sure it's a whopper! ;)
Julie Riley aka Julayla Beryl chapter 20 . 8/16/2005
The link to the fic is at my profile. Just click on the signature, then go through the profile to find the link. Don't worry, you'll find them.
Kashira chapter 15 . 8/16/2005
nicw
Kashira chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
great chapter!
Skaia chapter 19 . 8/16/2005
that happens to my server too a lot of people who don't have aol have trouble communicating with aol O.o;; great chapter! update soon!
Skaia chapter 18 . 8/16/2005
cliffhanger how will they get out of that XD
skaia chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
poor maxi's scared then again so is everyone ;; *huggles plushie*
Skaia chapter 16 . 8/16/2005
one of my fav chapters
Skaia chapter 14 . 8/16/2005
loved this chapter
Skaia chapter 13 . 8/16/2005
great chapter full of suspense
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »