Reviews for Atomic Galaxy
Barry I. Grauman chapter 21 . 8/22/2005
Well, at least we all know how Maximus feels about Minimus NOW! Sure, he needs him as a sidekick and occasional punching bag, physically and mentally {cf. Alan Brady & Mel Cooley}, but deep down, Maxi DOES need Mini as a companion because no else will put up with his ego and his rantings and his obsessions about controlling the universe.

They were made for each other...;)

So, THAT'S what the "Shadow Mist" is, eh? It's going to be a long, drawn-out fight, I know it, 'MikariStar'...and the BIG brawl is yet to come!

BRING IT ON!
Julayla chapter 21 . 8/19/2005
Yeah, thanks...sometimes, I only log in just to leave some "Username Reviews Only" reviews on the stories I like to read. Anyway, let's hope the combo works for all of their sake.
Kitty chapter 17 . 8/18/2005
I think I know who the "mystery" villain is but judging by your stories you're full of surprises so my guess might not be right
Kitty chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
Great chapter!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 20 . 8/17/2005
Well, there goes MY theory shot to hell...an evil Maximus clone, of course! Who could have ever guessed such a hideous possibility? But how COULD Maxi even stand

"himself"?

That star necklace...I'm pretty sure everything will be "normal" again, because events somehow have a way of..."regenerating" themselves, 'MikariStar'...as I'm sure the breathtaking climax of all climaxes will unfold as I think it might...? And I'm sure it's a whopper! ;)
Julie Riley aka Julayla Beryl chapter 20 . 8/16/2005
The link to the fic is at my profile. Just click on the signature, then go through the profile to find the link. Don't worry, you'll find them.
Kashira chapter 15 . 8/16/2005
nicw
Kashira chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
great chapter!
Skaia chapter 19 . 8/16/2005
that happens to my server too a lot of people who don't have aol have trouble communicating with aol O.o;; great chapter! update soon!
Skaia chapter 18 . 8/16/2005
cliffhanger how will they get out of that XD
skaia chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
poor maxi's scared then again so is everyone ;; *huggles plushie*
Skaia chapter 16 . 8/16/2005