Reviews for Atomic Galaxy
Skaia chapter 12 . 8/16/2005
it really is affecting the entire universe, interesting
Skaia chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
I like it how all the characters have a place in your stories even B-1 _
Skaia chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
Iciclea's finally joining them yay!
Skaia chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
it's good that Spindly Tam Kanushi's in this story he deserves attention too
Skaia chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
lol Maximus is kind of stubborn ne? XD
Barry I. Grauman chapter 19 . 8/15/2005
I KNEW that "star necklace" had to turn up SOMEWHERE in this story! So it's going to lead Betty and the others to a startling climax, eh? What IS awaiting them in Maximus' lair? More clones? Or the real thing? I know continuing this story is going to be a bit more difficult since you've started school again, 'MikariStar', but take your time...you'll get there. And so will WE! :)
Julayla chapter 19 . 8/13/2005
Yeah, I know how you feel...and now this is where we now know that the ones killed were really clones, eh? I see...anyway, about your email, if you would like, you can get yourself a yahoo account like I did.
Skaia chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
what will Betty do when she finds out about granny?
Barry I. Grauman chapter 18 . 8/10/2005
Boy, this is getting pretty tense, 'MikariStar'! I wonder if Betty herself is going to face the Shadow Mist and force "it" into a showdown, staff or no? It wouldn't be much of a climax if SHE weren't directly involved! Nice to know Iciclea still has her vanity intact, even in the face of doom {"I'm too beautiful to die...!"}. And then there's Maximus...and I'll leave it at that.

Awaiting the thundering conclusion yet to come! : )
Barry I. Grauman chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
I KNOW who the "mystery villain" is...but I won't tell you, 'MikariStar' (what, and spoil the climax?). The moment where Betty starts to cry is one of the most powerful

in the entire story...we all know she's supposed to be brave and fearless and "hard as steel" as a Galactic Guardian, but she's still a young girl with emotions- and the fear of losing her loved ones and feeling powerless to stop all the destruction happening around her..just welled up inside of her and she let her feelings out. And I appreciate that. After all, she's only human.

Just keep going, 'MikariStar'...:*
yingyanggirl chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
suspenseful.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 15 . 8/1/2005
WHAT? Galactic Guardian Headquarers DESTROYED? What happened to Granny, and Zulia and B-1? How LONG is that Shadow Mist going to wreak havoc and destruction?

When are those staffs going to be USED? WHERE WILL THIS ALL END?

You've got my attention,'MikariStar'...LET'S SEE THAT RIP-ROARIN'CONCLUSION!

{soon?}

Barry I. Grauman chapter 14 . 7/29/2005
Now, we're into the home stretch, eh? What CAN Sparky, Maximus and the others do with their staffs to defeat the "Shadow Mist"? Just keep the suspense coming, 'MikariStar'! :)
fireblazer chapter 14 . 7/29/2005
oh sorry

here is the addy:

please try to conact me or just say what your email is so i can try with use it
fireblazer chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
hey i really love your atomic betty fics, with this one as my fav out of them,please email me at

cause i really would like to talk to you ok
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »