Reviews for Atomic Galaxy
Barry I. Grauman chapter 19 . 8/15/2005
I KNEW that "star necklace" had to turn up SOMEWHERE in this story! So it's going to lead Betty and the others to a startling climax, eh? What IS awaiting them in Maximus' lair? More clones? Or the real thing? I know continuing this story is going to be a bit more difficult since you've started school again, 'MikariStar', but take your time...you'll get there. And so will WE! :)
Julayla chapter 19 . 8/13/2005
Yeah, I know how you feel...and now this is where we now know that the ones killed were really clones, eh? I see...anyway, about your email, if you would like, you can get yourself a yahoo account like I did.
Skaia chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
what will Betty do when she finds out about granny?
Barry I. Grauman chapter 18 . 8/10/2005
Boy, this is getting pretty tense, 'MikariStar'! I wonder if Betty herself is going to face the Shadow Mist and force "it" into a showdown, staff or no? It wouldn't be much of a climax if SHE weren't directly involved! Nice to know Iciclea still has her vanity intact, even in the face of doom {"I'm too beautiful to die...!"}. And then there's Maximus...and I'll leave it at that.

Awaiting the thundering conclusion yet to come! : )
Barry I. Grauman chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
I KNOW who the "mystery villain" is...but I won't tell you, 'MikariStar' (what, and spoil the climax?). The moment where Betty starts to cry is one of the most powerful

in the entire story...we all know she's supposed to be brave and fearless and "hard as steel" as a Galactic Guardian, but she's still a young girl with emotions- and the fear of losing her loved ones and feeling powerless to stop all the destruction happening around her..just welled up inside of her and she let her feelings out. And I appreciate that. After all, she's only human.

Just keep going, 'MikariStar'...:*
yingyanggirl chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
suspenseful.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 15 . 8/1/2005
WHAT? Galactic Guardian Headquarers DESTROYED? What happened to Granny, and Zulia and B-1? How LONG is that Shadow Mist going to wreak havoc and destruction?

When are those staffs going to be USED? WHERE WILL THIS ALL END?

You've got my attention,'MikariStar'...LET'S SEE THAT RIP-ROARIN'CONCLUSION!

{soon?}

Barry I. Grauman chapter 14 . 7/29/2005
Now, we're into the home stretch, eh? What CAN Sparky, Maximus and the others do with their staffs to defeat the "Shadow Mist"? Just keep the suspense coming, 'MikariStar'! :)
fireblazer chapter 14 . 7/29/2005
oh sorry

here is the addy:

please try to conact me or just say what your email is so i can try with use it
fireblazer chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
hey i really love your atomic betty fics, with this one as my fav out of them,please email me at

cause i really would like to talk to you ok
Barry I. Grauman chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
Another "sidebar" chapter, 'MikariStar'. And a good one at that! What IS Sparky going to do when he awakens? What awaits Maximus and HIS staff? CAN the universe be "balanced" once more? We shall see... :)
atomicbetty chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
verey nice i cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work
atomicbetty chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
hey i like this chapter evry one was cleaing out there attics and evry one found somthing they didnt know that they hade i am glase that betty got to keep her comic books i am looking forwer to the last chapter i made a new story called betty's last day its very sad i cried finishing it up you should read it if you get the chance keep up the good work
Barry I. Grauman chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
The word is "T-R-E-A-T", 'MikariStar', not "threat"! Please add that to your spell checker, too. :)

Very clever of you to have Betty so concerned about Granny's condition, she forgets to confront her about being a Galactic Guardian! At least we know that Granny KNOWS

about Betty's double life...

Well, this IS becoming quite a heart-pounding thriller...now X-5 is in danger of being

"permanently disconnected"...what CAN B-1 do? Is it too late to save the entire universe now? And what about poor Sparky?

Keep going, 'Mikari-Star'! JUST KEEP GOING! :
Barry I. Grauman chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
It's "KANUSHU", 'MikariStar'.

And what a rescue! I wonder what Betty and Granny are going to say to each other when they meet again?

And Iciclea-HOW is she going to use her staff? When is she going to use it?

I'm not dying, but I await the next thrilling chapter, too! ; )
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »