Reviews for Atomic Galaxy
Barry I. Grauman chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
Another "sidebar" chapter, 'MikariStar'. And a good one at that! What IS Sparky going to do when he awakens? What awaits Maximus and HIS staff? CAN the universe be "balanced" once more? We shall see... :)
atomicbetty chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
verey nice i cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work
atomicbetty chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
hey i like this chapter evry one was cleaing out there attics and evry one found somthing they didnt know that they hade i am glase that betty got to keep her comic books i am looking forwer to the last chapter i made a new story called betty's last day its very sad i cried finishing it up you should read it if you get the chance keep up the good work
Barry I. Grauman chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
The word is "T-R-E-A-T", 'MikariStar', not "threat"! Please add that to your spell checker, too. :)

Very clever of you to have Betty so concerned about Granny's condition, she forgets to confront her about being a Galactic Guardian! At least we know that Granny KNOWS

about Betty's double life...

Well, this IS becoming quite a heart-pounding thriller...now X-5 is in danger of being

"permanently disconnected"...what CAN B-1 do? Is it too late to save the entire universe now? And what about poor Sparky?

Keep going, 'Mikari-Star'! JUST KEEP GOING! :
Barry I. Grauman chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
It's "KANUSHU", 'MikariStar'.

And what a rescue! I wonder what Betty and Granny are going to say to each other when they meet again?

And Iciclea-HOW is she going to use her staff? When is she going to use it?

I'm not dying, but I await the next thrilling chapter, too! ; )
Christine chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
I like it when Maximus goes good for temporary. He's really not all evil. I hope betty and the others save the universe. P.S. Make another chapter I DYING HERE!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
Even with the entire universe in deadly peril, Maximus STILL has to have his way, eh? He? He-he-he...

like I said, "more ego than execution"- at least Spindly Tam Kanushi (or is that Kanashu?) knows best.

Here's hoping that "stubborn bratty immature kitten"

realizes what's at stake in time...well, anyway, you're back on line, 'MikariStar', and THAT'S good news!

Looking forward to the next exciting chapter! :)
Julayla chapter 9 . 6/18/2005
Yay! Maximus is gonna work together with Atomic Betty soon! Let's hope the others agree to help as well...which reminds me...do you suppose there could be a hidden Elemental staff? (sorry, been reading that Rudia's Treasure/Metroid Crossover) Anyway, let's hope the next chapter's real good.
B.I.G chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
To 'DanMat6288': Not necessarily. I believe the Galactic Council's opinion towards Earth knowing about their 'alliance' would probably sound like this...DeGill: "When these creatures are ready to accept the fact that there ARE other life forms beyond their world, and can act in a rational and responsible manner towards us- as Atomic Betty does- THEN we will reveal our existance and consider their inclusion into our federation. But if not...well, too bad...". I have a feeling everything in the galaxy will be "corrected" by the end of this saga-as if "nothing ever happened"?

To 'MikariStar'- Sorry there were TWO versions of that reply for "Just A Phase". The first one was supposedly rejected. Consider them "alternate takes"...;)
DanMat6288 chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
So... does this mean Earth is going to learn about the exsistance of aliens, by the time the story ends?
Barry I. Grauman chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
We know Betty will occasionally "bend" the Galactic Code

if it means a desperate attempt at saving a life, lives, or the entire galaxy...DeGill knows this, too.

I also liked the "group hug" Betty gave her crew before starting off on the most dangerous mission of their entire lives...as I've said, Sparky and X-5 ARE her "other family" up there...and I know Betty and Granny will eventually team up and defeat those shadow beings! Loved Maximus' referring to DeGill as "the goldfish"..more!
yingyanggirl chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
cant wait for those surprises.
Julayla chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Guess our favorite evil cat isn't leaving his home planet until DeGill comes. But at least we know what happened to one of the staffs. Let's hope they can get it back quickly.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
I don't know exactly HOW you're going to have Betty and Granny team up to defeat those shadow creatures, but I- suspect a bit of forgetfulness will occur during the wild climax so that Betty will have NO memory of "working" with Granny...or perhaps EVERYONE will forget this terrible incident...? I trust your judgment, 'Mikari-Star'...just as much as I trust Sparky to use his staff to help Betty again (teamwork!). What an exciting story! :)
DanMat6288 chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
Um, if you don't want it to interfere with the original plotline, then Betty shouldn't be confirmed that her grandmother was a Galactic Guardian. You could go with what that other person said, about the interference of those evil weather changes keeping Betty from using the necklace to contact her. Oh, did I forget to mention that this is now on my fav. stories list?
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »