Reviews for Atomic Galaxy
DanMat6288 chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Hm... interesing. I can say that much. What's going to happen when Betty and grandmother meet on the mission?
yingyanggirl chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
just to tell you, sparkys moms real name is Zulia.
Julayla chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Oh boy, it looks like Betty's gonna need some backup on what's gonna happen.
Skaia chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
the plot keeps getting better _ update soon! I want to know what happens next!
Skaia chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
very interesting start another great Atomic Betty fanfic
Barry I. Grauman chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Oh, yes, Maximus WOULD notice if Minimus were missing! Who else is he going to confide in (and boast) about his evil plans and let off steam by hitting and kicking his poor little henchman around? And what about Minimus? And Betty's

"Granny"? Who would contact her on HER bracelet?

The plot thickens, eh? And what about...Iciclea?

I await the next exciting installment...
Julayla chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Yipes, looks like Minimus is working for the Dark Side now (as if Maximus' side wasn't dark enough). Let's hope Atomic Betty finds out about this new evil before things get a turn for the worse.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I see everybody is cleaning up their "attic" space these days, 'MikariStar'. I wonder how Betty's Dad is going to take it when he finds out Mom threw all HIS stuff out! When Minimus went to get Maximus' drink, I believe he muttered, "Why don't you get it yourself, SLAVEDRIVER?". That's one reason Maximus bopped him with that scepter.

And-why is a "human girl" involved in Iciclea's old photo? I'm sure you'll explain in the forthcoming chapters...of which I happily await!

p.s. I believe the word was "previous" (not 'previews'), 'MikariStar'.
Kraven the Hunter chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Actually, I believe the whole "Mahmoola" thing is either Sparky's species' word for mother or a nickname. Anyway, if I know Maximus, once the threat coming is out of the way he'll try to take all of the staffs for himself.
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
sounds intriguing. when it comes to fics you just keep packing them in don't you.
Julayla chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Very nice. BTW, are you using Mirage from the Aladdin series for Maximus' grandmother? Cause that's kinda strange. Anyway, let's hope there are more to come.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6