Reviews for Second Chances: Genma and Hana, Take 3
gracemis chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is really touching. A nice sort of -day-in-the-life-of-a-shinobi- story. A sweet and sad day. You carry the emotions of the characters really well. It's all there just under the surface (love, loss, sadness, regret).

It's also nice because it follows the Naruto cannon theme (and classic theme) We suffer because of our bonds but our bonds also make us strong (make life worth living).

Really well written. Thanks for sharing this fic.
timidhinata chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I have never thought of Genma and Hana in such a fic, actually, I've never even thought of them having any sort of relationship (other than teammates), and definitely not a brother and sister relationship. To be truthfull, this brother sister relationship is portried in this story is 'quiet', as in you have to look and think really hard for it, unlike the loud ones, where " I love you." appears. Also, Hana in this story differs from the ones in others. This Hana has the childish side of a six year old, combained with the logical mind that is hardly seen in other Hanas, where her logic seems to me like Naruto logic.

(Sorry, ranting...)

But overall, a brilliant take on anst mixed with heart warming moments._
Cattra chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
It isn't often that a fic makes me tear up, but this one did. I really liked the interaction between Hana and Genma.
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
OMG.. man this almost makes me wanna cry.. :(( So dang sad. But I really liked the way you portrayed Gemna. You made him look.. er-.. human? I dunno, but it just was nice to read. Nice job.
scribbles-in-the-margins chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Thank you for writing such a good story about such an ignored character.

I really love your take on Hana's clan and how they think.
Achillea chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Aw...This one was wonderful and so sad. I really loved this one.
Locke chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This is a Really Cool fic! I read it and the other one, but i couldn't find Take 2. Hm.. oh well, i like it!
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Dang. You made me *cry* with that one. My husband thinks I'm nuts . . .