Reviews for A Place Just For Me
kyo3tohru chapter 27 . 12/23/2011
I loved your story! You captured the characters really well. I also liked your disclaimers, they made me laugh. You are a talented writer and I think you should publish a book. I would buy it. I liked how your epilogue wasn't 10 years into the future with everybody married. I liked how it was soon after the story ended. Thank you for giving me something to read over my boring winter break! I absolutely loved the story, it was amazing! Thank you for writing it!
Raett2020 chapter 27 . 4/1/2009
Aw... those last two chapters were so sad!
Ai Usagi chapter 27 . 3/1/2009
I'm so sorry! Forgive me fro being such an imbocle! I should have never critized your wonderful work of litature! I am a horrid beast! I am to be shunned for now on. I was so cranky when I sent that dispicable reveiw yesterday, and a little jeaulos when I read such fine work of litature such as yours! I really want to be freinds with you, but if you don't want to be freinds, I understand for I am the loser of my school, and no one ever talks to me expept, my friend Charolette, wwho I'm scared half to death of! But, if you could findc it in your heart to forgive me, I'll owe you. My email address is . I share the email address with my mom, which is why it's my mom's name. My name is Casandra Burke. I've never been freinds with such a talented writer as yourself, and you seem like a really nice person. Still, sorry about the reveiw I sent yesterday. I would like to make it up to you in many ways as possible.

Thaks a whole lot! _
Ai Usagi chapter 27 . 2/28/2009
good story, but I have some corrections.

1. Kyoko knew both Kyo&Yuki, but didn't know who the hell they were

2. Kyoko was not a babysitter.

3. Kyoko met Kyo after he started living with Shishou

4. Kyo did not kill Kyoko, he just happened to be there at the scene of the accident

never worked for Shishou or any of the Sohmas

didn't cut school

already confessed to Tohru about Kyoko's death(read books 20-21)

's curse already broke(don't remember if it was in book 22 or 23)

the manga, Tohru has already confessed her love for Kyo(book 21)

does not get locked up due to the curse breaking, in fact, it may have happened the same season, but at the least, not even a week before.

11. Tohru's dad did not have a gravestone due to that Kyoko had built a shrine to him in her house.

does not blame Kyo for Kyoko's death.

book 21, Tohru said the one thing sadder than her mom's death, was seeing Kyo sad.

never actually wins against Kyo in a fight in the whole manga(books 1-23)

has a girlfriend, her name is Machi. If you don't belive me, read some of the more later Fruits Basket books.

Thereare many more corrections to be done, but I can't list them all, for I did not read all 27 chapters of your story due to all the mishapen things in your story. Other then that, Good story!
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that...was...AWESOME!:)
anelyna chapter 27 . 11/3/2007
this is so touching i love the ending! it nearly made me cry
vindicatedd chapter 27 . 2/27/2007
love your story!one of e best furuba stuff that i have read so far:)
animebandgrl21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! THIS ROXS!
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 27 . 6/21/2006
aw! i cant believe the story ended so fast!

i like how u used spoilers and newest things from Shadow's site. i go there all the time, cuz i just cant get enough of FB!

good job with this long story!

KKL
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 27 . 5/10/2006
omg that was one of the best stories i ever read. thank you so much for writing it. please say you will have a short sappy cont story about this maybe a kid or something hehe. well anyhow ty so much i really enjoyed it. you r very talented
furuba4eva chapter 26 . 2/28/2006
ah! *bawls her eyes out!* O M G! That was B.E. ! *sniffs* Well done!
PotionPolice chapter 27 . 2/15/2006
Quite simply - Thank you!
MoonlightNeko chapter 27 . 12/26/2005
I LOVE IT! THE BEST KYOXTOHRU FIC I HAVE EVER READ! I LOVE IT!
sasukegrl chapter 27 . 12/26/2005
This was a very good story I look forward to other stories as good as this one
Magawa chapter 27 . 12/21/2005
Damn You! *sniffle sniffle* 'I promised myself I wouldn't cry!'

Well, not really... But I hate sitting in front of my computer with tears streaming down my face where any fool could walk by and assume the worst.

I loved this. My only real problems was that I'm sure you don't really mean Tohru is a dime a dozen (meaning that you could buy a dozen of the same for a dime), but really more like a one in a million kind of girl. The only fault, I swear! And I forget what chapter that was in - caused me a brief moment of 'what the...?' before moving on and becoming totally, absolutely and COMPLETELY engrossed.

And now that I've stopped crying maybe I'll be more lucid.

Tai hao le!

Magawa 12/22/05

P.S. I'm passing this one on to all the FB addicts I know... which is a considerable amount.