Reviews for All Fall Down
XxFearTheFluffxX chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow, what an amzing story. I've only just recently finished playing Final Fantasy IX, and I think you got Freya spot on with this - it sounded so like her. And an added bonus: Meat Loaf! I absolutely love Meat Loaf, and 'I Would Do Anything For Love' is my all time favourite song of his - the lyrics fitted perfectly with the story, which only made me enjoy it even more. You did a great job with this. :)
Reinna chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
;_;

Man, now I want Freya to have her completely improbable, unlikely happy ending, because this made me so sad.

This was lovely characterization of Freya, and of Fratley too.
Strike To Incinerate chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Aw, poor Freya. She was my favorite character in FFIX. This was well written, and the best line was, "Maybe oglops will have wings and maybe Amarant will have taken up

wearing ladies' clothing." I would kill to see that. Amarant might be pretty in a dressie, who know? xD
azure orbis chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was beautiful. Still stunned at the depth of the writing, especially for a video game character. Loved how Freya felt that she could not live with the love of her life who really isn't anymore. Also, the little background and her and Fratley- just feels right. Him telling her not to die...seems very likely.
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Oi, this story makes me want to smack Fratley even more.

The minute he came, I knew it was him. I expected Freya to jump over friggin JUPITER.

And the first thing he said...

"Who are you?"

...And I felt like smacking him.
Freya rule chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
*bursts into huge baby tears and thumps the floor until there are two holes* Why? why why why why why why why why why why why why why WHY?

This made me cry! I liked the jokes. I now have a permanent vision of Amarant in a dress! lol!

Still sad though!
Rhyiat chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Loved that. Beautiful.
Oodles of Pie chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
*sniff* That was brilliantly written- poor Freya..*applauds you*
Breeze of Summoners chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
You are such a good writer! Aww, poor Freya. Great job with the story!
Shian chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Aww, how sad! Poor Freya. She's one of my favs, alone with everyone else . . . :P I pity her really, to look so long, and for what? Nothing. Only to find he has forgotten everything except his duty, and doesn't even recognize her. How sucky is that? Oh well. That's life.
fanfic chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
*tear* beautiful *claps*
Masika chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
This was very nice. I really liked it, and I think it described Freya perfectly. .~
Koutetsu Saigo chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
This was so GOOD! Freya was one of my favourite characters and this shows one of my misgivings in the end of the game. Can Freya and Fratley really love each other the same way after that memory loss and the years that have passed? And the very small hint of Amarant there was perfect. A masterpiece! _
spray chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
great characterization! i absolutely adore this!