Reviews for What the Rain Brings
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
this is a pretty good story.
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Hmm... No spelling or grammer errors... Everyone was in character... Your story was perfect, needless to say, and it was beautifully written. Great job, keep it up.
MuffinOso chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Perfect! You framed all there emotions oh, so nicely Well DONE!
qwerty chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Heh. Last night I thought: Kagura and Yuki. It should be called Kaguki or Yukagura. Also, for a long time I've thought: Momiji and Tohru. Last night I thought of calling it: MORU!

Anyway, I didn't read this very carefully, and it was strange, but I didn't realize that they were related, because though Kyo and Kagura are cousins.

DANGIT!

Why Yuki and Kagura Work:

Too bad! When we first met Kagura, and the delivery guy caught her when she crashed into a wall, Yuki was jealous!
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aw... I really liked this! It's a bit sad, but still so good in character..!
Salary Dam chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Yay!I love Yuki/Kagura!
Read chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
2 thumbs up cheesy smile. -
Sutefanii-Chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Soo cute! Love it! Great job! ]
Tally Solleni chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Beautiful! I've always been a fan of YukixKagura, so I adored this story. Everyone seems to be rather in-character, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors. Good work!
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That was super kawaii! I absolutely loved it! I love Kagura x Yuki, they make such a cute pair. Please, make sequel or another Kagura x Yuki fic! I love your style of writing too.
Vitality Astral chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aww...This story was perfectly written! I love it! Yuki/Kagura are too cute together!
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
*Blinks*Wow!Yay for Kagura/Yuki!

Aria Sohma:(My made up still harbors a crush on Yuki,even though she is in love with Haru...She really falls in love easily,first Yuki,then her adopted brother Kyo (She is a sohma by by adoption) then .)Aww man...*Sigh*There goes my chance.

Haru:Aren't you forgetting someone?(o
kori hime chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I always thought that couple would be cute. I liked how you wrote them.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Aw, kawaii ! YAY FOR YUKIKAG!
Sapphire93 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I really loved this story! Krista wanted me to tell you that I'm her little sister.