Reviews for Durza
ReginaSlytherin chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Not bad as a poem. For the message... Well I hope it is the right think to do, but how else to respond to poetry if not with the same?

Do not seek light where darkness reighns,

you will not see the demons chains.

The past is gone, the child is dead,

the instant heart is aflame set.

To know the truth, to stand his gaze,

not to fear the magicks blaze,

let your kindness burn away,

then go near... yes, now you may.
blackrose305 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
bloody brilliant!ive read some damn good poems but this is the best one yet good job on it!
Conner Garcia chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Ok...that was really really awesome. I've written enough poems to know a good one when I see one, and I really didn't see anything to criticize. GREAT poem.
nene chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is a great poem. I love it. It shows the side of Durza that was good once.
Emerald Tiara chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
why the numbers?
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I appluad you for this absolutely...Gah, I'm speechless! Oi...Okay, I know what to say.

Absolutely bonny, wonderful, and splendiferous poem for Durza! I'm am in major awe right now...
iloveERAGON chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
hey, that was really good!. i used to think Durza a cold-blooded killer though now i see that he was once a human with a heart and not a monster.
Asmodeus1389 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Sheds interesting light on Durza, the so-hated shade. I like it. I also like how you managed to get the first part into stanzas. HOw did you do that? It looks great.

There's one thing though... What's the point of having teh numbers at teh end of each line. It sort of detracts from the readin of it.
n0nya bizznazz chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
the letter are the syllabols right? well anyway, it was okay.
moxearlee chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
ep...sorta dark...not really my thing...but good anyways!
ContradictoryOrien chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Another Durza fan! Whippee! Great story...

"An unwilling monster, with no control, possessed"

not many people remember that...
SugarInMyTea chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Hee hee! I love it! It's great! But... what do the numbers mean?

Whatever! It's still great!