Reviews for Keeping The Boat Afloat
Krstna chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
You know I just started reading this and thought this is fimliar. Itr's sceret past, ans so i shall not re-read it again right now. Haben't reallygot the time/ Plus my eyes have gone all fuzzy. Amd there are so many mistakes in this but i cant be botheredto go back and alter them.

Kris xx
Natasha chapter 34 . 8/31/2006
oh gosh, I love it. I thought it was going to be scary, but no, I abosolutly loved it. And, my girlfriend loved the smut. Me too. but, I get alot of it, I read Super Romance novels..

Again, LOVE IT. )
Floss chapter 45 . 10/16/2005
"We’ll all wake up dead one day! And then we’ll never get to be a part of the Order!” thats like the best quote ever! Love it.

Is Kit pregnant? I've gotta read the sequel now haven't I?
Floss chapter 44 . 10/16/2005
Yeah it's gotta get fun eventually! Hermione's back we need some fun mun! Everything should go back to normal *laughs at the fact that nothing is ever normal*.
Floss chapter 43 . 10/16/2005
Aw sweetness & a bit of smut nice! Gotta find out whats up with Ginny. Oh meant to say earlier but I forgot I loved Hermiones pressie to Ron very cool.
Floss chapter 42 . 10/16/2005
WHAT? Hell of a twist there really did not see that happening...dear god I'm in shock now. Cant think what else I was gonna say.
Floss chapter 41 . 10/16/2005
Oh awesome chapter! Poor Kris and Charlie. Yay for Bill and Flear and such a great place to get married too. Poor Adrien! Poor Hermione feeling left out, hope Ron is going to tell her the truth & they FINALLY get together! And Molly OMG! Cant believe her, honestly didnt think she'd take it that far, wanting to split Harry and Kit up and shouting at Remus, poor bloke mun. O does he know about the secret room? Might cheer him up? Am assuming he does if its a Marauders room
Floss chapter 40 . 10/16/2005
Ah cleaning! What better way to spend Easter? Love the fact that Mrs W. isn't keen on Kit because of Ginny, is so funny and realistic especailly seen as she was the same with Hermione, nice job.
Floss chapter 39 . 10/16/2005
Yay go Ron spitting out the vodka I knew he was made of strong stuff. Love how the twins keeping popping up unexpected, and they gave Ron a job didnt expect that but its cool. Ron and Hermione are so sweet, just want them to get on with it & be together
Floss chapter 38 . 10/16/2005
Lmao I love the way they get caught & try to cover it up! Poor old Remus doesn't seem like he's having much fun being Harry's guardian at the mo'. Keeping my fingers crossed for Ron and Hermione
Floss chapter 37 . 10/16/2005
Oh am shocked! Rons reading Hermiones mail thats so bad, naughty naughty Ron. But still wonder what it said...
Floss chapter 36 . 10/16/2005
Whats he reading? Whats going on? Lol at Sasha and the honeymoon comment very good.
Floss chapter 34 . 10/15/2005
Oh no! Damn that Viktor, even if he does appear to be quite fit in the new film! Question is it just me or does Kit like never tell Harry she loves him? I'm sure she hasn't yet...what's up with that?
Floss chapter 33 . 10/15/2005
Aw Ron and Hermione are so sweet. But what about the Adrien girl? Doesn't she think she's going out with Ron?
Floss chapter 32 . 10/15/2005
Aw poor Hermione...like the comic relief from the guys though. Still, evil Malfoy better get whats coming to him!