Reviews for Darkness Bound
Fabi17 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
To be honest It makes me sick reading that raven cuts herself and the blood,and i know that if i don't like It i shouldn't be reading It but Who said i didn't like it?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
she finly used happy :)
Hastien Kray chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This was lovely!
Well, not the Raven-trying-to-kill-herself-and-almost-doing-it part, I got quite worried about what would happen in the last chapters when I read that, but I loved the ending!

BBxRae! WOOOOO!
And also, yay! A nice Terra at the end!
It's refreshing to see her as a nice character, instead of a B!tch that gets insulted and thrown out/killed.
ygirl87 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
I kinda kno what it feels like 2 cut. I never cut but I scratch myself until I bleed a little or at least have some sort of mark. When u cut or like me scratch u feel kinda like one of the many cuts u have inside. U feel like ppl can c the pain u go through every day. The pain ppl put u thru everyday. So if u ever need any1 2 talk 2 I'm ur gal...

-Some1 who kno's how it feels to not live to only exist...
Inuyoukai-san chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
that was so sweet! I'm happy it's over and yet unhappy...sigh...well thanks for writting such a great story!
DieRavenMaiden chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
*mad applause breaks out into backround and cheerleaders hold signs with your name on it, dancing around ans stumbling with excitement* I loved it! I absolutely positively worship it! *10 years later, you walk out of your house with earmuffs to block the appllause and raise a rifle to blow out the brains of the nearest cheerleader* XD
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
hoshi-ko88 chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Dude, that was awesome, I can see Raven actually doing that to the people there. that was awesome
Beezanca chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
a very nice ending so cute.. i hope thi isn't the end like you have one mor chapter tellinghow everything went form thre if you don;t itsok.. its good either way
ravenmasteroftele chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
aw i love stories like these so full of action and adventure!
Twilight Dim chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE I WILL GO CRAZY ON YOUR ASS...

Please hurry update soon
Asinine11 chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
God I love that song, this thing is great. Please update soon, I need to see how the other titans react to this.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
It's alright, some of my best friends are cutters.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Man this is dark, I love it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
So he does love her more than Terra, yeah fucking WOOT!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »