Reviews for Colleagues No More
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
OMG! Such a sweet ending! I must say, this story absolutely rocked! Whatever you chose to write, make sure that you write it soon and I'll make sure to read it! You're an awesome author and you absolutely rock!

Regards,

Ari
Magicalflame chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
that was awsome! please write a DMHG story! Great plot.
Natsuyori chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
omg! it's over already? Im gonna miss reading this story! it was brilliant! cant wait for more from u!
Natsuyori chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
ah that was so sweet! they;re together agaiN!
Magicalflame chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
that was great! pleae put a epilogue! cant wait for ur next story. I no it'll be good see as u made one of the best HGSS fic out there _
Natsuyori chapter 15 . 6/19/2005
omg! omg! that was so freakin cute! lovely!
SailorNeo chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
It wasn't a boring chapter! It showed Sevvie having a heart! I love this story...
Pathatlon chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
Aw, but at least they're together :)
goddessnape chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
this was a nice chapter.

but if you have so much ideas why not let us decide what to read instead of finnishing this fic?

Oh, well, even if you do finish it, it was great! :D
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
well-i have been reading this story since 3 am and now it is 4 am-bloody brilliant-i love it!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 16 . 6/18/2005
aww...their back together! I hope you write an epilogue!
RoseTylerRun chapter 16 . 6/18/2005
That wasnt boring! I liked that chapter. She and Sevie made up! YAY! Update soon!
Dr.Meredith.Shepherd chapter 15 . 6/16/2005
This was again an excellent chapter looking forward to the next
goddessnape chapter 15 . 6/15/2005
this is great but please let hermione wake up! you can't do that to sevvy and the baby :(
RoseTylerRun chapter 15 . 6/15/2005
This is an unusual change in rolls. Usually Rons the anti snape one, not Harry. Please let Hermione wake up in the next chapter w/ Snape by her side...*looks around* im not trying to write your story, of course not! *shifts eyes nervously* Update soon!
165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »