Reviews for Colleagues No More
goddessnape chapter 14 . 6/11/2005
will he find her? will they live happily ever after? come on, don't be such a prat and write more soon! :D
Natsuyori chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
oh no! where is she! update sooN! tell me tell me tell me tell me~ NOW~!
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
OMG! What happens next? Update soon.

Pathatlon chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
It seems as if you've begun to slack a little. The story si turning out somewhat... no as good as before, but still good. I don't think the aguement they had was very realistic, and some strange things were said, instead of perhaps more up-to-date things, perhaps about her asking why he left her, and what he intended, or claiming that he did not love, as to why she should get an abortion. Other than that I still like it.
severus-fan chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
I can't wait to find out what happens next.
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
wow, i so did not see that coming! you really surprised me.
Sabrina chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
Great work. I really hope Severus and Hermione get back together. I thought it was really funny when Severus said he would not abandon her in her condition. He is willing to adandon her any other time, but not this one.
imfeelingthis182 chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
I didn't think she would actually finish the potion. Well, it adds a nice twist. Please update soon.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
*tear* I hate abortions..I strongly don't believe in them so to me this chapter was sad...update soon!
jub-jub19 chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
Emma chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
imfeelingthis182 chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
I like the way you portray Hermione. She just outright screams at him. Lovely. Anyway. Great chapter. Please update soon.
Pathatlon chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
THAT BASTARD! How can he ask what they're going to do? He left her due to his own stupidity! garh! She must smack him! Yell at him and tell him to fuck off! Something! ARG! WRITE MORE!
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
thats hard...loved the chapter.U have great plot...please update soon,great job again/
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
wow, i love how, considering the pairing, you've still kept him as canon as possible. because that is exactly how i can picture him reacting.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »