Reviews for Fiery Sapphire
Serena094 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
From a long time ago, I've been loving this story. Everything about it reeks of hilarity and awesomeness. Even before I had an account, this captured all my interest instantly :D
Liah Cauthon chapter 41 . 3/2/2008
Flameboo, you are utterly awesome.
I Have Disappeared chapter 34 . 12/29/2007
NO! Donovan is dead! Poor Donovan Jr. But she had a happy ending. I miss Donovan. I liked him, besides Mirror B of course. LOL I hate Troy, she's such a... well you know.
Damned Lolita chapter 27 . 12/17/2007
Oh dear, it's all true. I came from Blackthorn; screw Pikachu, I got a CHARIZARD. Woot. Go Ellen! And Agent 00Sexy!
Damned Lolita chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
-snorts- Poor Ellen. A pokemon evolving on your face is NOT a fun experience, I'd assume. A shining Mightyena is much appreciated; makes me think of my own. Male, though.

The Damned One
I Have Disappeared chapter 29 . 12/10/2007
Meh loves this story, a lot. LOL I love all the characters. And Brendan is gay OMG What will May say? LOL that rhymes. XD

-Pwnful Chaotic Dork
KiraMust-eye chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Guess who it is again

(this is my other/shared account, just fyi)
Milly Manny chapter 1 . 11/16/2007

yo(you know who this is, you're fav person from physics)
Damned Lolita chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
Aw, you're a role model. My little sister's a pokefreak now; but she loves Bulbasaur, so I had no trouble pwning her in a match. I felt guilty, but... the ending was fantastic, at any rate.
Damned Lolita chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Oh, coolness. Hah, I hate Pikachu. Raichu pwns you all. Anyways, yay Charles! Even though I really just don't like Charmelon that much...
Damned Lolita chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Faolan is a frickin awesome name. Still loving Charles. What's up with the Pokemaniac? I always saw him as a paranoid jerkoff, but whatever.
Damned Lolita chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Um... ah, I love Charles. He's hysterical. Poor Ellen. The Bug Trainer was a nutjob; it is odd that there's no discerning feature to tell if a pokemon has been caught or not, unless you throw a pokeball at it.
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love this! Very good, especially Charles. Funny little Charmander...
RianLena chapter 41 . 6/24/2007
OHH! That was such a col story!.
anonymous chapter 36 . 6/24/2007
Nah, really! I could have sworn it was Bill! Note the sarcasm girl!