Reviews for One Week
mamita chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Hello I loved your fic, hopefully follow soon, I really like this couple especially when Yuki is seme, he looks so dominant compared to the poor innocent Kyo, I hope they do more fics, I love, is well, kisses and thank you very much.
YaoiChick1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
This is so awesome! What is Yuki going to do to him next? I know alot of people want Yuki as uke but could you please keep him Seme? I just can't see Kyo being on top of anyone.
Sakina-chan chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
yeah they don't have a kitchen table i believe they have a island of counter tops for cooking. is yuki really in love with kyou or is fucking him his way of lashing out at kyou for trying to attack him regularly? we know that kyou basically hates him but what if yuki really does love kyou?
xxanimeloverzxx chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
u gotta finish this off!

kyo should get to fuck yuki though come on!
Sir Shirkin chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Kinky xD

Kyo should get a day where HE does yuki ;
loretta537 chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
update please
fictionwritter101 chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
-squel- luved it but could have made it shorter you know and update soon! other than that good job!
orange juice rocks chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
oh oh you could use the back seat of a car?

the grammer was fine. nicely done.
lalala chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
ah i love this story so much.

its absoltutly lovely.
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
People want Yuki as uke...can you leave him as seme please? Although, right now it seems like Yuki's raping Kyo..O_O;; Ahahahah...maybe it's just me.. Go Yuki! and go Kyo! Piss Yuki off more so that he'll fuck you senseless until sunday!
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
*drools* This is so awesome! There aren't alot of YukiKyo fics, especially lemon ones. You deserve a cookie (or anything you like)! Make that a hundred warm batches of cookies that'll last you for your whole life! Kyaah! The lemon scenes are so HOT! KYAH! I hope you finish this soon.
Crimson Blade66 chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
girl your the first one i know of who has ever written a lime in each chapter, you go girl, please update quickly
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
i luv the kyo/yuki pairing and you write it so well. yuki is a bit ooc(i notice that in both of your kyo/yuki stories) but i like him this way-smirks- anyway, update already!
shesamonster chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Hmm, I have to say that Kyo doesn't seem to like their sex sessions too much, judging by the way he often reacts. I figured he'd top Yuki in this sitution as well. Are you ganna make him seme any time soon?
DistanceDream chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
eh! i've waited too long you gotta update