Reviews for The Mysteries Of Life
Crunchy-Lemon-Bars chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Tee-hee! I love this! George doesn't get NEARLY as much recognition as James and Peter, do, so I'm glad someone did a George ficcie. Update soon, ne? BEWARE THE MALLET! _~
Sanguinans Lupus chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
Yay! I finally got around to reading it! As always, another fabulous chapter. Did you have to leave us hanging THERE though? ( I hope you write the next one before school starts, Missie. Anyway, keep up the great work! D

-Nat

Oh..and..umm...Where's my jet? I've been waiting for days, girl! Remember, 71 degrees...
ProjectShadow007 chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Hey, Just started reading today and I love it. I've read a lot of " Happy james and happy boys fics". I love how u had a place where James actually got mad. I love the whole plot of the story. Please add another chapter. I love this. It's bloody Briliant!
Neverland's Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
This is KatrinaKaiba, I just think its a gay name, but I can't change it. Anyway, i guess your glad you know my name now. LOL. Very interesting chapter. Good background info and I was very interested in the battle of the brothers over there mother, very sad topic for them I wadger. Oh and I don't think I properly thanked you for being a reviewer of Neverland and I think Opportune Moment? I could be wrong, but thank you anyway, and thank you for the honorable mention in your elaborate titled chapter ('Chapter 4') Got a kick out of that one. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter and thank you again.
Meredith A. Jones chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Still great, baby! Don't worry, you didn't kill me TOO MUCH by making me wait. Have had to write and read and all they other shyt. So, anyway, yes! Awesomely awesome. I love Michael lolol. (hugs him)

KEEP WRITING.

luvya! (hugs and infinite kisses)

Sanguinans Lupus chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Great story, girl! Can't wait for more!
Meredith A. Jones chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Uncle Jim smiled, bit them all a last goodnight

AH!

the rest is great. lol. Update or I wont update. *dignified sniff* luv you more.

-Me
KatrinaKaiba chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Oh my God (takes inhaler out and breathes) Thank you do much for updating, I've been suffocating from lack of knowledge of this story. LOL. Very good chapter mate, liked it a lot. Short and sweet. And thank you for the review for 'Opportune Moment'. I'm glad you like it so much. If you like that one though, perhaps you'd like my 'Neverland' fic. Sorry, I'm just a walking advertisement. Update soon mate.
OMFG IT'S AMBER chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I love the story! Keep writing, man. (Wow, I sure now how to make these immature.) I really like it. Update! (Give some joy to me - I've haven't been able to leave bed since Saturday. Don't come near me. You'll catch something cruel.)Love you!

B
Meredith A. Jones chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
HAHA I was laughing at the "a pake. a lond?" haha. You're wonderful, dearest. Let's see...Captured chapter coming, Playwright chapter not even close to being finished *sigh* but I'm determined to finish it. And I shall. And now I must check for Rain Man fics and Sisterhood fics. Love you az always! *kisskisskisskissKISS*

*xoxoxoxooxox* (lol)

Kristina chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
I really enjoy this story so far! Update! lol Seriously though, this is a really good story!
H.M. Chandler chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Very nice! I'd like to see what George's dream was about.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow...
Meredith A. Jones chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I saw that you had no reviews and I was really sad so I decided to write another one!

People, if you're looking thru the Category and people's reviews, PLEASE read this story. PLEASE. ...Thank you.

I luv you as always, and keep writin this, you've got me interested. xox