Reviews for Together Itsumo
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 14 . 7/31/2007
You need to continue this! Although your going to be a junior or senior soon in high school, thia fic is so great and adorable!
Evangeline chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
You lies! Update now! *grabes pitchfork!* I have honors classes too. God update! It isn't hard!
hi chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
what about Satoshi? PLEAZE put him in
gbzgbbhz chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
um so now ... wow was his father running after him? hmm i got lost at that part the storys rocks tho
ladyviolathornhaven chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
Wow! I love this story so much!

This is one of the story's in which I hate Riku. Usually, I don't mind Riku, but in here...die!

I loved the chapter with the PA system being on. Did Towa-Chan forget to turn it off? Shame, Towa-Chan!

Kosuke! How dare you just show up unannounced! He's your son and all, but you shouldn't have put your own son in so much...shoot. I can't think of the word...

When you have time to get on a computer, you have to make the next chapter! I would love to see how everyone would handle the situation of Daisuke's father appearing.
Ripuku chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
GASP! NOO! that's not fair of Daisuke's *do i dare say it* Father! he can't just up and say, oh wait! i have a son don't i? i should go get him!

No, it don't work that way Kosuke!

I love the story! you need to pdate soon or i will fall off of this cliffie and die!11
TimTam92 chapter 14 . 9/29/2006
AH! couldn't you keep going! I LOVE THAT FIC! PLEASE KEEP GOING! i don't see how you could just leave it there...like at such and important part! you see i'm so into your fic that it's made me gp crazy! please if you have just a little time can you update! even if it's only one chapter!
ShortcakeMiddy chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
an update yay! I was so happy when I checked today..guess I should update mine now..XD'

Very nice chapter...I want to know what happens...yes I do...
Eien89 chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
dammit, normally i can't get enough of Dark, but this is just too much! he's an ass! you don't do such mean things to Daisuke!
Eien89 chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
being mean to Dai-chan! you should feel ashamed!
GERHDFGN chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
i think the sum up for dark at this point is 'oh crap'. i wonder what riku is gunna do. this is really good, i cried in the earlier chapter when dark ditched daisuke, it was so sad. well anyway im gunna read the rest now. keep it up.

luv Faina
xL4stBr3ath chapter 14 . 8/18/2006
wat a non detail slutty fic its amazing how sum 1 can do that u should update more.
doomsongsinger chapter 14 . 8/15/2006
Ek!

I love it so freakin much!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Sorry, crazy spell. But I'm seriously in love with it and your other works. XD
LovelessRitsuka chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
WHAT! -Glares at Risa- RISA HATES RIKUXSORA! GR! -Stabs Risa and Kairi repeatedly- HMPH! As loyal RikuxSora fan, I am highly appalled and my hatred for risa has now grown. OH! Awesome story! I'm a read the next chappies now~
Kurama's fire miko chapter 14 . 8/3/2006