Reviews for A Day at the Office
Meru-64 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
hahahaha! good ole Charlie, somehow always getting into trouble *rofl* i read most of these stories so it wouldn't be a surprise if i fav these all and ACTUALLY read it in one setting but again i am a fast reader which is sometimes scary...
Iron's Grasp chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
This is good!I've been reading Fourteen Days (2nd person is cool), and I think you have established yourself as a good humor writer in my to get Eliwood to "accidentally" do some random act of extreme stupidity (like Serra and Priscilla).
Maeve Forest Sage chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
OHEMGEE! I LOVE Iron Chef! yippee! so cool! i loves this story.
Kent13 chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
That is really funny! Poor Sain, losing at Poker. Lowen's cooking! hah! (didn't you use glowing green sea urchins in a different story?)
Joeb chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHA

its funney... please make more... PLEASE OH PLEASE DONT LET THIS DIE! *preforms cpr*

i love what you made them do and how they got fired... and i really loved lowens sea urchins... next you should make bartre and dorcas and lucias... (cant ever spell their names right)

once again... I LOVE IT!
K-Gforever chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Ha! Hector killing his boss, Erk getting angry ove a coloring book, and Lowen Poisining people! XD Keep going!
zeff chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Go going, but are there any pairings in this fanfic
Nightmare3 chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Hey nice fic, poor Sain 'spleen missing?' sucks to be him. Killer Sea Urchins? Cool, so you going to update soon? Great and funny fic
K-Gforever chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
XD I want to see Jaffar's. But you don't have to do it yet! (Everyone thinks i'm foricng them to wright about Jaffar)
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is awesome! Gimme more!
montblancerk chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I really like this fic so far, and the whole theme is really smart. Will Dorcas earn the money he needs for Natalie's leg surgury in his job?
AppleBerry chapter 1 . 4/28/2005