Reviews for Terms and Conditions
MemoriesOfTheFlame chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Haha! First review in three years! Amazing story, I love it so far. The idea is cool and original! I just wish that there was more! I know, I know this has been dropped, but a girl an dream can't she? Anyways, this story is just so dang awesome! I liked Seto in this. His back story was tragic. *wipes tear* I feel bad for him but at the same time I KNOW that he wouldn't want pity! You are so good at writing, I'm not joking here. Your style is great, (for lack of better word at the moment), and it made the fanfic seem more enticing. I just wanted to write this review as a way to say, your works are still getting love. So got the message? Peace!
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
I think this story is great! Its very unique (thank you for deviating from the usual formulaic vampire fics), and I love how the characters still stay true through everything that's happening. You really tried to incorporate many of the characters from the series, and that really adds to the story as well! I think your style really lends itself well to the overall feeling of the piece, and I really wish you had written more; its very interesting! I hope you update, and thank you for what you have written so far!
DoubleStuffedOreos chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
discontinued?

I couldn't find this story for years and now when I finally did there's no more!

T.T
Lionessmon chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
Great chapter. I love the reversed roles well done and post soon
Star-GoddessZ chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
I absolutly love this! I hope you post quickly!

Me gusta mucho! Espero te continuas rapidamente!

Hee Hee _ just practicing!
Tatsukai chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I like the role-reversal. It gives a new point of view that I've never read before. This is a wonderful start for this story. The ronin seem like zombies, but I like the idea of there being more than one type of Vampire.
PeterPanSyndrome chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
...hey...you updated . took me long enough to notice. oh wellz please upated soon .
xNai-chanx chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
So, is Seto-sama and Mokuba-kun are in the same place, or somewere different? Any ways, I like how you had Seto's real father(I'm guessing sense he calld him Father) insted of Gozubouro. Keep up the spiffy work! Yea! Leather boots in next chapture! WOOT WOOT!
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Hey. Great chapter. And no, I don't think you're immature for being in love with Yu-Gi-Oh. It's something you love and you shouldn't get ridiculed for what you love. Anyway, update soon! *gasp* Noa is coming into the picture? Weird but interesting...I want to see how that turns out...

From an ever so faithful reader/reviewer:

Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Yet another wonderfully, developed chapter. I do say, update soon. Luv ya! Ja ne!

Bai Bai!

From an ever so faithful reader/reviewer:

PeterPanSyndrome chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
This story just keeps getting better . its been a while sice i read a good vampire fic!

please update soon!
PeterPanSyndrome chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
awesome story . i'm so adding this to my favorites! please update soon .
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Great job so far and I do say, please continue with this fic. I see great potential for this story, especially for your first ever Yu-Gi-Oh fic. Congratulations. Luv ya! Ja ne!

Bai Bai!

From a now ever so faithful reader/reviewer:

Luna, Princess of the Shadows

P.S. Check out my fics sometime if you get the chance. Thankies! Luv ya! Ja ne!
xNai-chanx chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I like this alot! You did a good job on the chapturer and I hope you update soon. *puts story on faverits*