Reviews for Call of the Red Bird
Hollefine chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aw, poor Nendir, everyone's asking if he's gonna have some cute elf bebbies...xD. (I love how Nendir is just lke.."Gak! Why the heck are you asking me?" *dies*)

Yay for fluffiness! But what's wrong with him! Alas...I shall have to read more later...I have to write my own story now...*sulks* (I hope you don't mind me reviewing every chapter...)

-Ty
pvyrebaal chapter 15 . 5/14/2006
Wow *tear* I cried too, and I thought that the ending was so sweet and cute. I love how everybody got together again right at the end, and Nendir's choice to leave was so noble! I loved this story, and I will definitely be reading the rest of your work! By the way, have you ever seen the movie Ladyhawke?
pvyrebaal chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
I want to know who this Daeron fellow and his hawk really are! It is a very suspenseful story though, and I love it!
pvyrebaal chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
*cries* poor Legolas and Nendir! I really want to know who's behind all of this. But another great chapter!
pvyrebaal chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
That is a very creepy image. I can picture the face in my head and it gives me goosebumps. That translates into 'very descriptive and well-written!'
pvyrebaal chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
I finally got around to checking out your stories! I'll probably read them in chronological order, so expect more reviews! By the way, very interesting. Can't wait to find out what's happening to Nendir!
Vanaloth chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Update please.
Swasti chapter 15 . 8/8/2005
oh i did love legolas' retort "Just don’t screw things up too bad" lol. nice!

but what was he studying so hard in his room?
Crecy chapter 15 . 7/31/2005
Yay! The End! It was such a great story! I'm SO glad he got to see his family n' stuff at the end! YAY! Awesome story! *Hands out roses to author* Lol. _
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
GAH!

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE?

GAH!

*Ahem. I will tell certain personages to review. Da?*

(Would it help if I reviewed a whole bunch of times with different names?)

J.K.

Maybe I'll get my sister to read it, and then review.

See you later

Crecy chapter 14 . 7/23/2005
I'm glad I helped! _ And Yeah, I do that sometimes too... It was an interesting ending. I was surprised when he asked to be stripped of his title and be banished, but at least Ethiriel came after him. GREAT story! INCREDIBLE interesting, and it had me wondering what would happen next the whole time. Awesome idea with the poem and what it meant. And theres and Epilogue? YAY! MORE! lol. PLEASE update soon! I wanna read the ending! _
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 14 . 7/21/2005
Oh, good, I thought that Ethiriel wouldn't be able to come. Nice ending. I can't wait until the epilouge.

Well, update on Both LIMM and COTRB soon.

Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
Back. Um.

.Dot.

WAH

YOU KILLED LEGOLAS'S MOMMY!

*Dissolves into tears like Morph on Treasure Planet*

*Sniff*

Gotta go answer your e-mail;

\See you.

Crecy chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
Aw. the Queen is dead! *Snifles* And Wow. Did anyone notice Nendir with the whole Bloody and knife thing? Or will all be revealed next chapter? O_O PLEASE update soon! I've GOT to know what happens!
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
Hahahahaha I am the queen of inconsistancy. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*GASP*

Ok, great chapter, blah, blah, blah. I already told this to you.

See you later.