Reviews for Fear of Kazaana

Great job!

I think this was great!

I really did love it.

SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I liked the use of detail - descriptive, but used in just the right way. You display things very nicely. I liked it alot!
Skammy chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
XD Aww. I thought it worked out very well. You can have less dialogue if you want, you can always re-write it.

Very nice story 3
Bruised But Never Broken chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw! This was UNBELIEVABLY good! *nods extremely fast* Amazing job!

- sadie
Starriecat chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
shrugsNever read May's writing, anyway.

Sweet. I think that if you wanted to convey silence, the best way to do that would be to show what was being heard while they weren't talking, as it gives the most accurate and clear image.
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
A ONE SHOT! NO! ITS TO CUTE! I LOVED IT *Huggels Miroku plush doll* LOL it was so awesome! And filled with fluff scenes and and...im speechless! But it was so kawaii!
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Damn...You're so angysty...You should get a trophy and direct some movies...You know what? I'm gonna put you in my favourite authers list! You're awesome!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
No, Iggs...I'm afraid you contradicted yourself. It doesn't matter whose style of writing you mimicked, you left an impression.

Appropriate title!
queen izzy chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
aw

you should make it a book not a one-shot. ch2 could be about miroku wantin to leave and then goin back and well thats about it...never mind. your right. its a one-shot-er. forget i said anything...
blusorami chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aww, thats so cute . Good job. Definately not like others I have read. So I applaud you, you wonderful author you. -smiles- I gtg now, but if you write any more just post and I shall read! -hugs and kisses a billion times- LUVS YA! -blu
RPGfangirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
lol dont beat up yourself, this story was fine. you didnt go ooc with miroku and sango. nice story, i enjoyed reading it.