Reviews for Indigo Lilacs
Nordra88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
...Yay, now I can see in my mind image of Atem mind-crushing birds X'D Anyway, sweet and lovely story. It is refreshing that you use the term "omote" instead of usual ones seen in fanfictions. Writing Yami no Yugi constantly may be little tiring too, but I always prefer that among with original japanese names.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
lol that was hilarious _ "i thought the thong would be a dead giveaway but nooooo" lol that made me laugh so hard :D
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh my...I was laughing for the first few paragraphs, and the last few too. Cute, sweet, funny, and an OOC Yami...Not bad!
twinklestar148 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
let me guess: you live in spokane, wa? hahaha i'm one state south so i've heard of the festival :)

anyway this was an adorable fic... although the nurses outfit thing was kinda wierd... ;)

off to read more of your fics!

peace out!

masaka1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
too lazy to sign-in. Anyway beside 'picnic' being spelled wrong I thought this was very well done!

Joke from Jounouchi...sheesh, if Jounouchi DID do something like that I don't think Yami would be very family (note: raving and swearing and thundering). Anyway it's really cute
NemesisMuse chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This a cute story. I like it a lot!

By any chance are you from Spokane?
Abi2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
"That means he's going to be horny after 30 years cooped up in a hunk of gold bling."

Have I ever mentioned that I love you? Haha, great story.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
How could Yugi not have noticed? Sigh, sublty is just lost on some people... God, I know how he feels with those allergies, we have over 500,0 mulberry trees in the valley I live in and I'm allergic as hell to the things. They drop so much pollen that it actually covers cars and dusts the streets yellowish green and sends people to the hospital for severe allergic reactions. We also live in a valley so it's stuck here, getting tossed up by the wind over and over again until the rain starts. They should ban the damn things and cut them all down.
kingleby chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
lol, loved it _ and i love how you made yami have allergies, it made it so funny _
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Yami no Yuugi was so cute when he started talking funny because the smell of flowers, hehe x] Tsk, horny Yuugi and his horny Yami, tsk, tsk. Hehe, yay! Great one-shot!
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
That was really good! XD I nearly facefaulted at Yuugi's naivity, but, he doesn't seem that naive anymore. X3

Again, great story! So very fluffy and cute! _
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hee! That was very cute, and surprisingly funny. My only actual constructive criticism (such as it is) is that "picnic" is one word, spelled as such. Other than that, though, the fic was really great. I never would've guessed you were able to write so well! I've admired your icons for a long time, but never knew you were a writer as well. It's very rare for me to enjoy short stories this much (especially short fanfictions), but this was actually great. So yay! Go you!
Black Wolf chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I live in the Pacific Northwest too! I live in Newport Oregon, so I got excited when I saw the mention about the American Northwest. YAY! Anyway good story!
ShadowVixen chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Awesome fic. I understand what you were going for with Yami no Yuugi's character, and it worked very well for this fic. I loved the thong bit, lol. Great job :)
Nepha chapter 1 . 4/29/2005