Reviews for aidez moi à vivre
weirdomeanimefreak chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
aww but bakura was so mean well thats just him great story keep going
weirdomeanimefreak chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
aww so cute i love those 2
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I loved it! Never read a story like it
sessiles chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
This story is so good...wish it would have been finished
Thief of Spades chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
Rawr, this is some mighty awesome work~! I feel a little sad that it's not been updated since 07 but I am a hopeful person so maybe oneday you'll complete it?

Either way, excellent writing! You have a great knack for writing very original AUs! Thanks for sharing it! :3
Do The Cool Whip chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
You've done an amazing job with this fic! Keep up the awesome work!
Nightly Halo chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
this story kicks as! XD

are you gonna write more? P

you should, this story is really original, a nice break from the normal tendershipping story plot lines 3
Myou Matsuro chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
Are you still continuing this fic? It's such an interesting idea, I only hope you don't forget about us.

But lovely scenes anyway. I especially like the (somewhat) gentle rejection Malik receives. After all, Ryou's a nice guy. :3
hA-UkA chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
This is very good, I can't wait for an update.
bookworm3213 chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
awesome story.. it isn't abandoned, is it? If it is, I will be very sad anyway, it's still a great story... update soon!
XShootingStarX chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
wow this is really good. Will this have happy ending i wonder? It would be so horrible for ryou if he fell in love with a ghost and they couldn't be together. Bakura sure is a a bit of a jerk to Ryou isn't he.
Tom Lime chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
I can't believe you updated! This was such a pleasant surprise, even if it did take me forever to get around to rereading this story. Frankly, I'd forgotten how good it was, especially since I now work in a cafe and can compare. You've taken the 'Bakura is a ghost/vampire/dead thing' story and actually made it good.

And no, I didn't see it coming. I eagerly await your next offering, even if I must wait another year. I think it's worth it.
Hyacinthus chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
I am pleasantly surprised that you are continuing this fanfic.

Excellent work. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Lyrical Rex chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
I'm so glad to see you updated! (I would have replied earlier, but my internet is not working. ): )

I liked it. I liked the part where Malik kissed Ryou and Ryou thought of Bakura. And when Bakura walked in. :)
Cody Thomas chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
I had almost given up hope on this one! HOORAY! I am so happy! thank you thank you thank you! please update more!