Reviews for Webs of Glass
specialraven chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
awesomeness! evil cliffhanger though.
Siriuslyblacked chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Very nice story so far... I like how you used Robin as a detective who well acts as though he cares about what the emotional feelings are but when really he wants the facts. Nice choice of words as well... I can't wait to read more.
Serser chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
UPDATE SOON! I'M HOOKED!
MyMonkeyIsOrange chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
cool story.
jimmyhere chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Why am I not getting author alerts for this? I feel bad now. It's such an awesome story. Urgh, when are you going to update your other story though? I love them all! *huggles*
Mayday Parker chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Ooh, I love mysteries! Please update!

btw-good choice on making Star a singer. She seems like the music type.

*Mayday*
Pookey chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
sAweet! this is gonna be cool! i hope this case is solved i know it will be but still...ya. I am so gonn love this and i so happy that this is a R/S fic! ROCK ON! \m/m/
DaphneG chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
You've definetely caught my attention! I added this to my Robin/Starfire fanfiction community. Update soon.
MendedBlackRainbow chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
ok now im not confused anymore. great story.

keep up the writing!

Raveninthedark
Brit The Mighty chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Awesome! It reminds me of that old game Cluedo... I think they call it Clue in the States. Hehe. Anyway, this is awesome. You're the Agatha Christie of TT! lol.
moonarcher chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
The story was in a happy mood at first, now everyone is sad. Not too many characters were shown in this chapter except at the list of guests and workers, I hope they come up soon. Your story reminds me of the game clue for some reasin and the book "The Westing Game" by Ellen Raskin. Everyone is a suspect.

BTW, Would you believe my name is the same as the victim, except it's Vivianne. Strange.
Rose chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
ooh, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Kori a singer? Cool! Aww, good Dick/Kori bit of fluff. I like the 50's, that would be an awesome time period to live in.

Not that this time period is bad..

Meh, I don't want to get into it, it only ends up depressing me with all our current problems.

Is Vivian an OC, or is she based off any character on the teen titans?

I'm guessing an OC, she seemed like a nice person. I'm sad she died.

I can't wait to see what happens next, good luck on writing your next chapter!

Happy Days

Rose
jerseygrl90 chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
HEY! ME AGAIN! i just found this story today and reviewed on the first chapter too so check that out. i must say i think one of the best things about this story is the fact that dickz character is very believable if that makes any intro 2 kori 2. i cant wait 4 the beginning of wut i kno will b sum major rob/star fluff! yay! rob/star all the way! hehe that rhymed...sry got a little side-tracked. n e wayz ill most DEFINITLY continue 2 read and review this story Earth Blues Baby! much luck in writing future chapters!

Luv Alwayz

thugette90 AKA Christi
jerseygrl90 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
GUESS WHO? HI AGAIN! wut a strange coincidence! i was looking through the list of teen titans romance stories and then i read the summary of this one and saw that it was a mystery. said to myself, this could b interesting after reading everyday average ordinary. then after this chapter it said Earth Blues Baby! no wonder it was so good! LoL. really really good intro chapter! ur descriptions were amazing! i could envision every detail of every scene. at first i thot vivian was gonna b starfire or something with the description but then i remembered ur character names in the beginning. speaking of which...i wuz laughin my friggin butt off when i read speedy's other name! i reread it about 30 times 2 make sure i wuz actually rite this time. ROY rite? not ROB? maybe that wuz a typo or sumthin but ill tell ya wut...i wuz CRACKIN UP! o man..LoL. ive been checkin for updates on E.A.O everyday...UPDATE! LoL. then again i have NO room to talk ya kno? ill keep reading and reviewing this story 2. itz seems VERY promising! keep up the good work!

Luv Alwayz

thugette90 AKA Christi
AAA chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
good story line! keep it up!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »