Reviews for Webs of Glass
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Dude, once again, AWESOME. I only give credit where credit is due, and you due credit due you? I'm confusing myself. It's not my fault the mongoose stole my pills. I was wondrin if yood let me mention you in my profile, I've taking to shamlessly promoting good authors. Anyways this is going on my favorite stories list. And yes, I will rawk on. KeEp ThE fAiTh-BbRaE!

Yours Truly,

_-Orange-_
disappearerSyani chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
So far, so good, my typewriting cat! Okay, okay, my lingo comes up short... but a tip for the sake of your story: Make this a Batman style mystery, and throw in CSI twists (it's working well for the show, ya know), but I'm wondering whether the characters will have superheroic (or supervillainous) alter-egos or not? Expecting a lot character interaction I hope (my main ingredient in writing, mind :)
anotefromtheotherside chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This looks interesting.
starfirefan05 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
wow good beging i love how they talk like that
MendedBlackRainbow chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
dude im so confused! well not surprizing lol! great story like the theame and how you describ the place and some people.

Rock on! Keep up the writing!

Raveninthedark
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I love this idea. Good luck!

and , I generally see Cy with Bumble Bee( or the T-car), but a triangle would most definatly be fun.
writerofmoredoom chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This was interesting. Post the next chapter soon please. Maybe you should have had some clues as to who did it. Little too much hanging in the air but good all the same.
disappearerSyani chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I've got to admit, I'm likin this story already. A theme which I've never remembered used before (I've got a thing for jazz and trench coats, mind), and not to put u down or anything, but this type of story won't really generate TOO many reviews, but don't let that put u down, cos whether people reply or not, you've got one heck of a story, just don't rush it and you'll be fine... Oh, yeah, make it a love triangle, and is Terra gonna be in this? (please do tell, suspense can be murderous, peace)
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Yesh, this rawks! Man I love a good whodunit, I'm thinkin' Cyjinx this time, I've seen alot of Cybee already, they're both cool but maybe you could put it in to mix things up a bit. Is Raven going to be like sort of a seedy dark character or is she going to be like a 100percent good guy? Love this fic man, you always write good AUs. I was hoping you could read my new one-shot Relief of Pain,it's a BBRAE. I need reviews to decide if it's gunna stay a 1-shot. Update soon.

Yours Truly,

_-Orange-_
Starfire-is-not-a-wimp chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
another mystery fic that's already got me intrested! it can't be Cy-I mean Victor right! can't wait for the next chapter!
Rose chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I'm a bee/cy girl myself, I'm not too fond of Jinx.

But, Vivian isn't Starfire?

RIGHT?

How confusing, but I shall wait for your update!

She sounded a lot like her, I just had to asume.

But I'll be patient!

Good luck on your next chapter!

~Happy Days~ (NOT at 6:00 am)

~Rose
The Lovely Lady Macbeth chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
It may not be a CSI hit, or a James Patterson mystery novel but guess what... it made me GASP!
Serser chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Whoa great story i usually dont read these but this one was great! and isn't vivian kori they just seem really alike o well whatever GREAT STORY UPDATE SOON! o yeah and CYBORG AND BUMBLEBEE 4EVER! dont mind me i had too much sugar
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
A bit confused, but I'm sure it will make more sense as the story progresses.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3