Reviews for Almost
USWeasilgirl chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
wow! i cant believe i havnt found this piece of art until just now! gyah! its so good! sucks that you havnt updated in such a long time. i'm sure if you updated, people would notice and start reviewing again. i'm sure a lot of people would like this story! especially after the umbrella chronicles came out! please update!
CorinneQ chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
This story is beyond intriguing to the eyes. It is very well written and broken up very nicely into sections to get different point of views from each character. You stay perfectly true to the characters personalities as some writers find it hard do, but you did it very nicely. Please keep up the great work and I am eager to read more.
Nostalgia Nut chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
I've recently dwelled on Resident Evil faniction and I must say this is the best I've read so far. (I actually just finished RE 0 about a month ago, so I'm a little more intrigued by Billy and Rebecca's side of the story more than the others...Aheh)

Anyway, Fantastic job! Definitly keep this up!
Choco chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
So glad to see that you haven't abandoned this fic!

Kinda off-topicc, but I was wondering if you've abandoned Livejournal? I know it's been a long time, but I miss your comments and such. :)
Milia chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
This is good!Too bad you didn't update for quite some tiem..But I love the story, and you potray the character nicely. Keep working!
Atashi Rabbit chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
_ I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH YOU MUST UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSE UPDATE!
LadyRavenlocke chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to this! I really am a terrible person sometimes. Still, all in all, it's a very nicely done story. A few "whom"s where there should have been "who"s, but that'a pretty minor thing. The story is very interesting, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh, and one other minor detail that I feel it important to point out, being the obsessive Billy fangirl I am. His eyes are blue, not brown.
Lotus Blooms chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
Awesome! Can't wait for the continuation.
CobaltDragon chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Wow... This is probably the single best Fanfic for Resident Evil I've ever read. It's got everything, Wesker, Leon, Wesker, Mentions of Luis, Wesker...

Anyhoo, your writing style is very fluent and articulate, and the deeper you go into description the more I'm hooked. You definitely have a wonderful flair for the dramatic, and only rarely have I read stories this perfect.

Keep up with this, because it should be receiving far more reviews than it is.

Oh, and I think President Graham's name is Henry or something, but I could be wrong.

Keep On Writing!
Choco chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
A very solid story so far. I love your writing style, and I'm curious to see where the plot goes from here after the semi-cliffhanger. And there's WESKER, what's to hate about that? Um, anyway, keep it up!

Choco
VioletFauxpa chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Not a bad story. I'm happy Rebecca is in it, she is pretty cool. A few errors here and there, but trust me, I understand, no matter how many times I read over my stories a couple of mistakes always sneak through. In response to the review you left for my story, I'd be happy to held with stuff, just email me with any ?'s you may have and I'll try to help. O, and when you email me, will you name the email lke, Resident Evil help, or something like that. If I don't recognize emails I tend to erase them without a second glance, thanks.
Lotus Blooms chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Your form of writing is excellent, and is fluent. Clearly, you know how to write. Overall, I just love this story. I hope you update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SkyBlu chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write! The way you describe him on the phone and the cat knocking off the spagetti is so frikkin funny. Keep it up...this seems like a good one so far.
SkyBlu chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
i love the way you write. very appealing. well, keep it up. i haven't seen many rebecca fics so this is interesting. great character devolpment also! update soon :)
Shakahnna chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Rebecca chambers I hope. Yeah tis her can tell right away cause you have her down how she was supposed to be. All adoreable and sweet and cute. Like a sort of little sister figure, definitely prefer her in that role as opposed to when she is all back talking and 'sassy'. Generally when you make threats you should at least be able to win a fight against a rice cake.

Try to avoid using statements in brackets, it really disrupts the flow of your writing.

Her background was good though, can tell you know what you are speaking about there. How others would be jealous, ignore her because she was something better than them. At least academically and children can be awfully cruel on occassion.

The part with her older brother was definitely absolutely wretched. Him leaving behind young children and a young bride and his little sister absolutely pining away for him. That was very sad indeed.

Would like to take that little shit that beat her up outside and kick him sqaure in the nuts and scream goal for acting like that. There is no ex-squeeze for that type of thuggishness. Like doesn't she be having a rough enough time of things as it is?

Am curious as to where the last chapter fits into this one though.

I like how everything in her life has had effects, actions and consquences so that it was never that she just had things happen and nothing came from it. The Spencer estate made her wary of going back to her family and she wanted to make a new start but keep within her field.

I suspect her friends may be some what vapid but at least they are there.

If anything I would say that it was too short,I don't know what the affliction is with writers to think that length is a bad thing. How is depth of emotion supposed to be convayed in under a thousand words. Considering that any plot twist to be surprising needs to be woven like a web. So never appologise for writing something which is longer. It may give you a smaller audiance but it will also give you a smarter one ;)