Reviews for Frail
bria chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
please start a next chapter! please oh please oh pretty please...with a cherry on top! i have no clue what to do if you don't...and that says enough, i LOVE your writing, and especially how you kept Anna alive! obviously i am a huge huge fan of her and Kate Beckinsale...though I've only seen parts of Underworld...please add another chapter!
PadawanCassy chapter 2 . 10/16/2007

I just found your Van Helsing stories and am hooked on. I sipmle can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you post soon.

RedHawke chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Omg! Really cute, but that's so sad... Plz cotinue!
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This chapter was sad, but I found it did a very good job of illuminating the emotional challenges and stress that come with being a monster hunter. I feel really sorry for Gabriel , but he is lucky he has someone like Anna to help through the hard times. I really liked this chapter, Good Job.
lucalevi chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
i mean update i'm such a dork and i still luv your story
Helsing chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Please review soon, I really luv your story!
silver-screen-953 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
that was awesome!
purplebuffy chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
This story is really good so far! I hope you update soon. I can't wait much longer.
hollyberries230 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This was great! Glad to see that you're writing again. Normally, I would write you something to read, but I'm not such a good writer. People say I use too many confusing, mutated words:)Update soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 9/16/2005

ShadowCree chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Update soon
Chanteuse chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
You made me cry.(I'm not kidding) That chapter was so heart felt! I could really feel Anna's pain. Beautifully written. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!D

Love and Happiness,

HughJackmanFan chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
good, good! I like and wait for next chapter.

I think, I understand with [i]nightmares dream[/i] in this life's Anna and conncetion of the devil of Son Dracula.
anna chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
hi. twas good. but it was soo dramatic.. who was that man who injured anna? and why dont you make sometimes sex scenes? ok, im kidding.. anyways this story was graet, you always write great stories. will you add another chappie?
Hollysgirl chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
This is amazing - really really touching. I enjoyed it so much - it has a very real message! please update soon!