Reviews for The long day is over
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actualisa Pronto .
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
sweet! a gentle romance...if you know what i mean :) please write more!
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
AW! I love this it is soo cute. one question, is this before or after the movie? if it is after i say aw it's so cute Carl lives with them!:D I really liked this you should write more stuff like this! ;D :D B)

Kairi's Twin
Naniela chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
You're really improving your descriptions, I think. Not that they were bad before of course! This in nice! Want more!
Vampirehelsing chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
cool

vampy
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Its so lovely to find a simple fanfic such as yours. Your fanfic showed that even heroes tire from their work & that they are not immortal. I loved the fact that they can just curl up in bed without a word, but being able to read each other's thoughts. A very nice fanfic, good job.

Banshee Queen.
Hollysgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
oh! i love it when you write fluff! please carry on..please (gives the cute look)
hollyberries230 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This again was rather good; not exactly differing from your other works:) There really aren't enough GabrielAnna writers out there, but at least one of the few we have is talented:) I look forward towards your next fic.
Remember chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh, dear God, that made me sleepy too. Its good though... communication without words. Very nice.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
ok, so in the course of my reading your fics today (i read your three posts), you've made me shiver, cry, and fall asleep. ive gotta say, you've done a good job. cute fic, if not rather plotless.

Spazzy

P.S. i have a gabe/anna fic in mind, i'll write it as soon as i can.