Reviews for My Pillar of Strength
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very beautifully done!

Satoshi is a very hard character to figure out, given his personality and circumstances. However, I think your portrayal of him was quite accurate. Strangely enough, while I do think of Risa as being bright and cheerful, I can still see her possessing all those qualities that Satoshi described. And you know, she's just the person he needs in his life.

Great Job!
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really like this; you portray Satoshi's thoughts well. I'm new to DN Angel and Satoshi is a very interesting character to me. Because he's so good at hiding his feelings; its difficult to know what he's thinking. At times, he does show some emotion, even humor in the anime but those moments are rare. I don't think its because he wants to be that way but because he grew up with few if any people caring for him and as a result, he has a very dark personality. Risa is the opposite as she is full of light and life and just the right person to bring joy to his life. I think those two would make a great couple next to Dai and Riku (as the anime hints). Anyway, great job!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
o_o That is just... wow. Oy vey, very deep. You potrayed Satoshi so well, and the style of the writing is just... amazing *g*. Yay for SatoRisa!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Nice one-shot fic! Full of emotions! That's what I like... great job.
prettynpink chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
nice... very descriptive and contemplative, with a dash of sato/risa

a good combo for a fic!
littlekaoruangel7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
please continue that was such a great story it got me to read the whole thing! BEcause as u can see i always scan through the things i always read but u'res its so good pretty please continue with this story! email me once u have another chapter i would so gladly love to read it!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*worship*

OMG, I LOVE YOUR PIECE! . It's a true and sheer genius piece of writing! (you know, i really wish i could write like that...sadly i can't...*sobs*)

Write more! You're going to my Fav. Authors list, that's for sure!
Error-Invalid-Username chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Aww, wow, this is really dedicated to me & everwhite? I am beyond flattered! I'm really happy that i could've helped you create some sort of inspirtation for this fanfiction .. and don't worry, I'll keep the works coming. (:

I simply love this piece that you wrote. It's straight to the point, but explains everything. You really got into Satoshi's head! I love the way that you expressed his emotions .. it's so fluid and direct, but it still makes you think.

I would've never been able to analyze the situation as well as you did, I'm really amazed by how well you did this! It's really beautifully written. (:

I like the ending you had to this .. It rounds off the story very well. It makes the fiction a lot more real, if I could say something about that.

Really love this. (: And thanks for reading my stories! I hope that I can continue to inspire you. (: Looking forward to reading more of your works!
Viki chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I love it! Great job!
everwhite chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I can see that a lot of thought has been put into this. Not OOC, believable and brings out all the good characteristics of Risa... the ones that us RxS fans wanna promote! And I love the way how he just stated that she belongs to him and he does she. He just ... states it! So Satoshi!

And of course, the last birthday bit was a beautiful touch. I think it's a very mature ending. Mature, as in... hm, how to say this? Not "cute". It's not overly difficult to create "cute" situations between couples) and perhaps especially this couple). Hm anyway, I'm rambling and not making any sense.

Thank you very very much for the dedication! You've made my day!
mya chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
yup so intense hehe, luv satoshi and risa pairing D u should write more of these D
Cleopatra2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Ooh, that's so cute. I love the ending and I enjoyed reading this, well done!