Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unsettling Discovery
Bailey Holliday chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
Oh that's totally lame. That's the last update? And the last one before that was 2011? That sucks. Decent story, the way it's written and thought out it could actually be a novel.
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
I put this fic on my alert list a long time ago but my PC broke and I forgot about it, I was going down memory lane and I rediscovered this lovely story and fell in love with it again! - thank you for putting your own wonderful spin on the "Harry and Draco are magically connected" genre, and I hope u come back to finish it some day soon
lady kariane crymzin shadow chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
i loved it
sam chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
I will DIE if you don't update soon! DIE! I TELL YOU!
sam chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
I will DIE if you don't update soon! DIE! I TELL YOU!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
This is cute I like the wandless magic thing and their connection.

Ty for your efforts!
SignatureSinful chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
I can honestly say that I would, without a doubt, do the same as Pansy did, had I witnessed that drarry PDA. It's really sweet how well the trio is getting on with Draco after the revelation of Harry and Draco. A lot of stories make it turn out where Ron or Hermione hate Draco and are really horrid to him. And it's reassuring that Pansy stood up for them. At least Draco has SOMEONE in Slytherin who doesn't hate him actively.

I also like the confusion you added to this chapter. I'd never thought about that aspect of telepathic connection. How DO you tell if that's thoughts or speech? Especially if it's dark... Jeez, it's a good thing they discovered that in private or else most the school would think them fine candidates for St Mungo's psych ward.

I can also tell you that I would gain great satisfaction from someone exercising divine retribution on Nott. Aka: beating the crap outta him. He's such a.. (my formal range of insults fail me at 3:00 in the morning so.. for lack of better word:) douche. And Snape needs to build a bridge and get over it. His grudge is old news and terribly misdirected. The last thing Harry needs is crap from Snape.

Ohh, bit worried about that attack. I smell the Dark Lord's influence.

D:

Please update soon as I am enjoying this very thoroughly.

~SigSin
jgood27 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update as soon as possible
NoirxIggy chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!
NoirxIggy chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
Oh. My. God. So amazing!
RRW chapter 18 . 6/16/2011
Man this is incredible...so looking forward to the next chapter.
ahrent chapter 18 . 6/16/2011
This is really entertaining, write more soon :)
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
AMAZING CHAPTER! I totally loved it :D I'm so looking forward to them testing out there new ability... :D
caffeinatedlackey chapter 18 . 6/14/2011
I've been following this story since its beginning and it's been well worth it. Great job handling Harry and Draco so far. Careful with Harry's growing power - you don't want him to be a Gary Stu. Keep going, and I'll keep reading!
hearts.are.cold chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
Personally I think he should have taken Arithmancy ;) haha

Can't wait for the next update! :D