Reviews for Ma! He's makin' eyes at me!
epitaphed chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Excuse me, really, but why doesn't this have more reviews?

Lovely, lovely, and I finished it in one sitting (this does not bode well for the amount of schoolwork that I did *not finish. But it was well worth it. Anyway, I don't usually leave reviews (rude, meh) but you had me squealing and 'aww'-ing and clicking that diabolical procrastination-inducing next' button. And I should prolly stop here, yes.
byefandomgoodriddance chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
I liked this a lot! I'm glad I got to it when it was already complete because I understand you were slow to update. Not that it wouldn't have been worth sticking with.

I have never seen a romance done without kissing before. Because, if I'm not mistaken, Hiei didn't manage to kiss Kurama...?

But you managed to do it! I'm very impressed.

Hirra
Flonnie B chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Really Really Delitefully BRILLIANT! I LOVE the way this is written! I really do! I think (a part from a few little lines here and there-that I PERSONALLY don't think Kurama would have said) YOU REALLY NAILED HIS CHARACTER! GREAT JOB! 100% AWESOME! I enjoyed every minute reading this (though i must say, my fav bit was the incident in front of the principals office. CLASSIC! You had me on the edge of my seat! -I love suspence stories!-)I'm really sad it's over! but, Hope this review is enough to say how pleased I am for this story! You deserve ALOT of praise for this work! Okay and with that i'm done! forgive me if i don't review further (I went to a party earlier today -boss's gettin' married- so I'm a little bit tied.) Hope to see you continue writting wonderful fics like this!

Love A fan,

FLONNIE B.
Kitsune Kit chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Wow this is amazing! This is what fanfiction SHOULD be. Bravo!
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Great job, I like this fic. Wonderful, really. You're style is absolutely divine, and I love the ending!
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Wow. My heart lightens when i read such great work like this- it makes me realise there is hope for good fan fiction! .

Your potrayal of Kurama is an interesting and amusing one. I've never seen him chracterised in this way- though it does suit him! This is also the first time i've read a fic that's potrayed a believeable version of Hiei making the first move.

Congrats on a great job!
moocow33 chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
aw was that the end?:( i really hope not (though i must admit that last interaction especially the last two lines) definitely a fav story hope you write some more great ones like this
Anna Jaganshi chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
You're right, the song fits with it perfectly. And Kurama got a good punch in at the end. And there was plenty of humor, what with Kurama's sarcasm and the others' antics. Very funny, and in parts sweet. I loved it. _ XD But, you did very well with not putting in an excesive amount of sap and romance in there; some drama and comedy, too. It was very well written, so keep up the great work!
Spirit Evolution chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
I really, really liked it!

I've read HieixKurama stories before, but this one seemed the most realistic- Cause even if they seem like the likely couple, they didn't seem the type to immediately come out of the closet.

Keep up the good work.

Spirit
Animejo chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
You-! You tease! You horrible, horrible tease! Not even ONE little, itsy-bitsy, measly kiss?

Fitting ending for the tone of the story, though.
Animejo chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
I like Shizuru. No, I LOVE Shizuru! Yaoi fangirls should not have to hide what they are, godammit! *mutter, mutter* Damn the narrow-minded, prejudiced America! (Which, unfortunately, makes up the majority of my lovely country, but, hey! We've got freedom and liberty and that makes up for a little lack of civil rights, eh?)

Or maybe it's better we leash ourselves. Yaoi fangirls tend to be the rabid type... It's for the safety of the general public.
hpgryffin chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
One of the best H/K I've ever read. I was very entertained. Thank you so much!
StarDancer1234 chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
YAY!

It's awesome, and so funny too!
Sachi chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
A punch in the face...now that is true love. _
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
*laughs* Oh god, that last line was perfect! I can't wait to see what Hiei will do next to poor Kurama!

Laters,