Reviews for PS I Love Your Tattoo
fading flower chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
You captured Luke and Lorielai pretty well I guess. It was definitely better then most gilmore girls fics
Bimadabomi chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aww I loved that, very cute.

I wish they would explain that tattoo, too! It's a very un-Luke like thing to have. heh.
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i like your version of how he got it. i, too, always wondered y luke, of all people, would have a tatoo. he does know that they increase the chances of skin cancer, right?
Rusty Bedsprings chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Great story! I laughed the entire time!

I always wanted to know why he got it...Well, more like what it meant.

I got my tattoo two months ago and well, it has its own story...It actually has to do a little with Gilmore Girls.

Awsome Story!

Rusty
AudiRox chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
First of all, I am glad you are writing again. Just don't stop! This was a great comeback. Keep writing, especially since you will be the only fanfic writer I will read. (Still freaked out about mountain men and what not).

You have some great lines in this fic, G. If I 'had' to pic my favorite, I would have to go with Luke's rant (shocker)about TV...

"Nothing…There is NOTHING on T.V…There never is…You have 562 channels, 559 of which are airing a stupid reality show where people eat some sort of rotten animal part and then throw up…If I wanted to see that, I’d let all the diner food spoil and feed it to Taylor."

Loved it! Keep writing.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i love it!
shimmeryshine chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Great idea to get the ILY's out with the tatoo! Very cute, I really liked it :)
gilmoregirl1979 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
OMG SHE's BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Your Welcome!

hm Luke Danes and Whipped Cream ... you TEASE!

my favs:

-Kirk'sbefore bed eating habits!

-Britneys bun and MJ's court fashion antics

-the whole water/beer/tea debate! heehee beer guzzling trolls

-switching subjects faster than switches husbands

-“This has vicious circle written all over it.” and yes it would be a great name for a band, you and me, um let's see we would need people to actually play the insruments.. or learn i don't want to be a lipsyncing front girl like brtney which reminds me how is she gonna pull those toxic moves with baby in tow? maybe she should retire... from the planet... but you know my feelings on this already!

-little 12 year old Luke aw

-and i knew it ws connected to his dad

-So, I walked in and got some pretty weird looks…Probably because I was the only one there NOT wearing a dog collar or eyeliner-Nearly fell off my chair! thank you!

-afterwards I felt like a complete idiot and cursed myself for not, say, doing something less permanent like getting drunk-GREAT LINE!

-you sly chica working in the ILUs

-pretty tattoo

-Oh right…It’s manly…Very manly…In fact, I think I just saw it spit and scratch itself.-another classic!

- who couldn't love a fic that ends with MMS!

I love it, I love you you're the greatest chica in the world! and keep your knees closed when you wear a skirt!

later your dearest

FAIRY

I'm you're only fairy! least I better be!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2