Reviews for Saints and Saviors
Inspiratiom chapter 32 . 8/25/2017
Wow. Amazing story. You're a great writer
Dusty Words chapter 6 . 1/13/2017
Me again ! This is so well written and the characterization is so good... I love it !
Dusty Words chapter 3 . 1/13/2017
I always forget to leave reviews as I go so I actually went back from chapter 4 when I remembered x) I really love this story so far ! I was scrolling through fanfiction trying to find a fic that could get House right and yours does, truly. Cameron as well of course, but House, he's really hard to write about, and I think that you really get him. Anyway, thanks for sharing, I love reading you :)
Clavyus chapter 32 . 1/11/2017
Beautiful job. Specially loved your Cameron.
thaistrajano chapter 32 . 12/27/2016
This story is amazing! Thank you so much for writing it
mspstar97 chapter 32 . 9/20/2016
This was fantastic. I just started watching House on Netflix, and I love it. I really wish Cameron and him had worked out, but I understand why it didn't. I'm so glad you wrote this fanfic because here they didn't make the mistakes that kept them apart in the actual show. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/29/2016
Well I hope you're doing well now. It's quite a shock actually, if there's one thing I've learnt from House it's that it's never lupus. Now I have to rethink my worldview.
XX12 chapter 32 . 11/27/2015
It was a wonderful read! The way you portrayed these characters, and the pace of the characters’ personal development was realistic. The struggles and the uncertainty that exhausted them, exhausted me. By the end of all of it, they concluded their story and I felt like I was a part of it as well. The intensity and emotion were insane in this story. I wish that you're still active. We definitely need more C&H FF!
jun chapter 32 . 11/3/2015
I love it, it was so great, thanks for all these feelings I have for reading you.
Kshar chapter 32 . 10/22/2015
I reread this fic and BtS every year or so, and I wish I could read it all again for the first time. Thank you.
Hudine chapter 32 . 7/20/2015
This is a great story and I loved it. Been going through house/Cameron on backwards and that's how I ended up reading a story you wrote ten years ago, I case you're wondering lol. This still makes a great AU story of how things could have been. I always though Cameron would be good for House... Probably not the most fun way to go on the show but great to read and write about.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/11/2015
this is the single most amazing story about house and cameron ever. you hit everything right- the characters, their feelings and ways of coping with change- I would marry this story if it was possible. and legal. :)
rubiano chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
Wow.
I started this fic a couple of days ago, and I just couldnt stop reading. What an amazing job. The characters stay true to the show, and the storyline perfectly developed.
I know this fic is quite old now, but still, congratulations on writing such an amazing story :)
I will now continue and read the second part, and I'll probably read all your other stories too, because if they are half as good as this one I'll be happy :):)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Good story
fran4essca chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Wonderful story. Couldn't stop reading untill I finished it) I'm sure it's one of the best House-Cameron fan dedications out there. Thank you for sharing your work!