Reviews for Learning To Dance
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I loved it. It was short and sweet and so very adorable...
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
AW lovely
DoostetDaram chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
adorable.
oblivion's pen chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
This is absolutely wonderful. You did a great job with the details! You also did a very good job on portraying the characters (not making them OOC, etc)! I love this. It's going on my favorite's list. :)
pretense chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
This seriously needs to have a sequel… Me want more HaruKan!
Azamiko chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Wai! .
Smoking Panda chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Very cute...I love it! -
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
oh, i just loved it! kantarou is so cute great job!
InuyashanKagomerlovers chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
This story's nice... Do continue writing n update ASAP, ok? Well Done!...
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
That's it? Aw... hehe I though there's gonna be more dilemma but it was good nonetheless.. Like it loads keep it up
Amberle-chan chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
I only began watching "Tactics" a few days ago, but I've grown to like it so much that I was curious as to what fanfics have been written about this anime.

Yours was the first I've read, and I like it a great deal. You've painted a beautiful portrait of Kantaoru and Haruka. I hope you write some more "Tactics" fics, because there obviously are not enough of them.
boeboebi chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
wah.. kewll
Serenader chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Cute. It's fluffy and yet, it has a touch of humour and seriousness. _ I like it.
Akabeko chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
I really enjoyed this little story; nice characterisation and very fluid writing. Also an excellent mixture of humour and seriousness. (I especially enjoyed the part where Haruka considers putting handy markers in the book on demons!)

Just to nit-pick a couple of things which really make little difference to the story but which struck me. Firstly, and most randomly, Kantarou's house has no chairs (being a traditional Meiji era sort of place and all). Secondly, your choice of honourifics that Youko uses to refer to Haruka and Kantarou also had me confused (as she uses -chan for both in manga and anime). Still, an excellent fic!
moothril chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wai! I love this story lots. I'm glad you put it here cause I wanted to read it again. It's so sweet. :D I don't really like the chapter spilt, though-I think it reads better all together. But I see why you did it.

Aw. Haruka-chan is so cute. And in character. _ Keep up the fluffy goodness (i.e. give me more fics soon XD)