Reviews for Tempest
rainbowweekend chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
my heart aches. this is beautiful.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
wow
Ishanatur chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
this is so SAD. I almost cried!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I adored the glimpse of the Sand Sibs family life, especially that bit with Temari and Kankarou and their father.
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was a nice story to be written in such a short amount of time. I liked all of the different perspectives, from all three siblings. It was kind of sad that Gaara seemed to be left out though. Aw...but it was still nice. Good job! _
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very interesting; it has a dark, balanced rhythm.
MazlanD chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was so cute! I love all the different perspectives, it's great and so cute!
Mirel chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Cute. Very, very cute!
yumeniai chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aww, so sweet and sad. I really liked this fic. You're such a great author!
Picklesticks chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh... very nice! I really love well-done Sandcest, and that was very sweet. Sad, too, because of Gaara being on the outside, but really well written.
Fluffysama13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Beautifully written! The imagery in this is so powerful. I really like your work.

Keep it up!
une valentine chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Hm...Normally I find incest to be a little...creepy, but I liked this one. xD I've always found the Sand Siblings to be intriguing, and I wouldn't put incest past them.
Necro Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
awe, when ur listening to "Nobodys Home" everything sounds oh so sad! 9 out of 10
Arredoval chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Oh good God, this is one of the best Sandcest fics I've read Made my eyes tear, it did. ; ;

I love the ending, and the way you described the scenarios in their own way. Thank you for such a great fic. :)
Melfina Lupin chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I love this! The pace is wonderful and all the emotion is great :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »