Reviews for Wiser Than Thou
WishingDreamer5 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Despite the errors here and there, I liked this chapter. I hope you'll continue this sometime, so I'm gonna put it on my alert list. Also, I've read enough stories of you to see that you're a good writer, so I'll favorite you as well
WishingDreamer5 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
The fight wasn't that boring as I had expected it to be after your words. You shouldn't be that negative about yourself, 'cause you're a talented writer.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I like how you portray Yuffie here
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Aw, a crying Yuffie is so wrong. :( I'm glad you've already updated the next chapter, so I won't have to wait longer to read some more. :)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hmm, looks interesting so far. I'm wondering where this is going to. On to the next one!
BlackButterfly9 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
keep it up! love the couples on here!
RandomTopic chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Yuffie's funny. And Squall is cool. Update soon!
Diana chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
I love this story! Leon and Yuffie pairings are among my favorites. Aww. Seriously. Keep going, I'm so attached. I want to know what happens!
screennameless chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Okay, attempting a constructive review here: I love your writing style, your grammar is really awesome considering I've seen people write with AIM lingo (annoys the crap outta me), the fluffiness made me smile. Update again soon! :)
Ryfee chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
No CRITISCM from me Tally!

Luv Leon so mucch! Yay! i'm waitin' for an update but plz update Juz like him first. You made me like CloudxKairi, y'know!

UPDATE SOON! I like this fict! SOON!

LOL

I love Leon!

Hotie!

*reads on*
kiki0303 chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
I don't have criticism for your story because it's so interesting... pls update asap...
Sonora-Margaret chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
Is Merlin bad at magic or something? He shouldn't be. Why couldn't he have made it just warm or cool? Or did you mean that he did it to spite the town? That just kinda bugged me, anyway, it was a good chapter, and I liked it. Tootles!
purkin chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
Woot woot, grab the maple syrup before its all gone
screennameless chapter 4 . 11/7/2005