Reviews for I Think That I Shall Never See
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was a wonderful monologue story about Sam. He was my second favorite character in the movie (the first being Benny), and you wrote him so well. Great job.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww :') I adore this one-shot! You captured Sam's personality so well. I really felt like I was in his head while reading this. Thanks for sharing- its definitely going to my favorites!
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I like :)
angelfan86 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was really cute. I love that scene in the movie. Good job! :)
Lady Neferankh chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Ah-good fanfic. I think you've done a fairly realistic job of filling out Sam's backstory, and getting into his character.

Sam indeed strikes me as the sort who'd be restless in a classroom! And you've come up with an interesting explanation as to what just piqued his interest in silent comedy to begin with! Good job overall.
xSPUDx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
oh WOW that was a great fic! i loved reading it! and i like how you gave Sam some history too... :)

(yeah, i only saw this movie for the first time last night...and decided to check out some fanfics about it, and im glad i did!)

wonderful work!

-SPUD!
Wolfy101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great one! I loved how you got inside his head, wrote in a convincing way. Awesome ending paragraph!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Excellent story. I have just seen the movie, and I absolutely loved it. Nice joke on the perfect cousin Mary Sue *snorts w/laughter*. That's just classic. But still, good job on this. It was fun to read.
KittyLawnmower chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Fxing amazing writing. That was really, really great. :']
lovova chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Cute. Very sweet, very Sam ;)
piratingelvenpyro chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aw! I love Sam. You got inside his head really well.
Black Lumina Enchantress chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
My God, that was beautiful. Snaps for you, I loved it! And I adore the reference to the trees, I love trees, they're so beautiful, and so much fun to climb, too! lol. But really, I loved it, it was lovely.
loveologyy chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw... That's so sweet.

I love it!
Rosie Real chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I do not know if my first review got put up because (well I really do not know why...) I think it annoned me... VanillaFluffy if you could explain... *confused look* I just wanted to say it was GREAT! Very cute! You make me inspired to write of Sam! *admirable starry eyed stare* Maybe you could read mine sometime... I would be honour! *same starry eyed look* gracias mi amiga! luv Rosa
Rosie Real chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This is SUCH a cute story! Sam is one of my favourite characters! I love the ending... (he wondered if she climbed trees too...) VEry sweet _ I have also read Writer's Perogative and it have to be the story best of all fanfiction! -Rosa