Reviews for Survival
mamika chapter 10 . 1/11
yay, demons will wipe away horrible humans who has so long tormented the good demon clans!
or something. what I really wanted to say that this was enjoyable story. I haven't read many fantasy Kai stories, and I have to say this was anyway the best of those few.
it was well done and I like that ending, and during the story there were many moments when I couldn't help but laugh.
a good read this was :)
Geirr Bassi chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
wow...juste WOW!

That was an amazing fanfic! I really loved it and couldnt stop to take a break. The story itself and the plot were absolutely amazing. Very detailed! WOW! I loved it! Wonderful job all together!

-Geirr Bassi
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Nice... Kai is in for a disappointment about this job though.

*2 weeks later*

Kai: GAH! WHERE DOES ALL THIS PAPERWORK COME FROM!

Rei: Some from bills, others complaints, warrens, fan mail, military... the list is endless really.

Kai: ROAR!

Rei: I know that feeling.

Kai: How r u even taking this so well?

Rei: I was the next alpha, so I know about these kinda things and already got used to it.

Kai: U suck! *grumbles as he starts writing* Need a stamp!

Lol, funny stuff to think about .
Chaseha-Wing chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Nice... *picturing Rei prob Kai's chest*

Rei: does that mean u'll grow boobs? and does that also mean u'll be cranky at times in the month?

Kai... *shakes in anger* None of ur business! SHUT IP! *puts*

lol, its funny to think about.
ForeverDarkRider chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
That was really good! My sister and I enjoyed it immensely!
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
That was a good chapted. I enjoyed.
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Yay! I'm so glad that you finally updated! And it was a great ending. I loved every bit of this story!
Blackavar.F.D chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
Wow, this story is really good! Thank you for writing it!
midnightangel16 chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
OMG!

SUPER CUTE!

UPDATE SOON!
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
I like this story. I can't wait for your next update. I hope the chapter will be long like this one... or longer.

Anywho, update soon please!
Leikaru chapter 9 . 10/24/2007
YOSH! -glomps- An update! I LUV YU! oops... -is mortified by own bad spelling- Well any way... You updated! Finish soon? Please? -uber omg you can't resist kitty eyes-
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
Hi there, great story I really like it. can't wait to read the epilogue, so please post it as soon a possible.

Pink-Angel-1992
CGRD chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
Please update soon I'm dying to read more
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
Hi great story, I want to read more, I want to know what happens next.

Pink-Angel-1992
Minnea chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
yah people are stil readin but not realy reviewing anymore sorry I forgot to review last time I read this! The chapter was short but it was a good short it keeps you waiting about what you wil come upnext it was just enough info!

anyways the story is good and update when ready and people are reading this!Nya!