Reviews for The Darkness Within
ironhair chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
So...at the end, Harry was evil? He wanted to rule the world as well?

What about voldemort's horcruxes?
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Reading
Samt chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
Brilliant read and a welcome deviation from cliche :) Keep up the good work!
Love My Loony chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
Love this story! Great!
Kait1313 chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I enjoyed the story and liked how Hermione sacrificed eerself to save voldemort and harry but I do understand why harry killed voldemort. I understand that was his plan in the beginning but I was positive he ended up caring for tom and wanted to stay on his side. So his abrupt kilimg of tom and saying he took everything from harry kind of confused me, like moody was the one to oil Hermione not tom.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
If you enjoy dark harry fucks, one that is an absolute must to read is orion black and it's sequel vindico atrum, as for your story keep up the good work really enjoying it.
Saissa chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Mrs Weasley - THEY are NOT YOUR children. Only the Moron is yours.

Harry and Hermione are not and never will be your children!

And as Dumbles says - they are of age so you can STOP treating them like children.
winterzstorm chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
This story was amazing simply an incredible Harry goes dark story
ITC chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Pointless, no closure, disconnected, lost thoughts in epilogue.
daphnegg123 chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
spectacular absolutely spectacular a masterpiece you broke my heart I cried at the end . Absolutely wonderful
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Your basic emo dark Harry story. Completely average in every way.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
So you said a couple of months... How about 10 years after you've published it... You get a review?

Great story! I really enjoyed it.
old-crow chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Hi,

All in all a very well written first story. It felt like you kept things moving at a nice pace.

One of the advantages of posting stories on a site like this is that you have the opportunity to continually revise your chapters after initially posting them and see what the feedback is on the revised chapter.

You might consider adding a page or two to your final battle scene. It could have used a bit more detail and additional clarity.

That said, it was a very good read. Thanks for sharing it.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Hi,

I like what I've read so far. Should you decide to write another tale, you might consider completing at least half of the tale before posting chapters. Doing so allows you the opportunity to revise earlier sections to better fit your later ideas.

Your chapter five really should have been the end of the first chapter. As it stands, the chapters that you've posted appear to represent an evening's writing, rather than a logical ending point.

All in all, a very good start.

Old-Crow
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
very nice story, i love your harry-hermione relationship