Reviews for The Darkness Within
Deathcrow chapter 5 . 4/27
Okay I have to stop here, this is just way too hard to read. I hate your overly melodramatic and wimpy Harry who doesn't confront his problems, showing all the worst qualities of Snape. And then concocting this utterly ridiculous scheme with no chance of success if it weren't for the author of the story willing it to happen. "Slytherin Plan"? Oh please. Did Harry suffer some kind of brain damage? Even Canon Harry wasn't this stupid when he decided they needed to wear the Horcrux around their necks.
This story had potential! Key word: had. The way you began was really enticing with dark dream Harry had. But this chapter was pure fluff I'm done with this story. Sorry but I want a truly dark story with ultimatums, hints of romance and tribulations, and your story is nothing like that. It's not a bad fanfiction it's just you made it seem like this was going to be really dark, so essentially you click baited everyone. If I were you I would change the genre before you get any more angry reviews
ironhair chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
So...at the end, Harry was evil? He wanted to rule the world as well?

What about voldemort's horcruxes?
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Reading
Samt chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
Brilliant read and a welcome deviation from cliche :) Keep up the good work!
Love My Loony chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
Love this story! Great!
Kait1313 chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I enjoyed the story and liked how Hermione sacrificed eerself to save voldemort and harry but I do understand why harry killed voldemort. I understand that was his plan in the beginning but I was positive he ended up caring for tom and wanted to stay on his side. So his abrupt kilimg of tom and saying he took everything from harry kind of confused me, like moody was the one to oil Hermione not tom.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
If you enjoy dark harry fucks, one that is an absolute must to read is orion black and it's sequel vindico atrum, as for your story keep up the good work really enjoying it.
Saissa chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Mrs Weasley - THEY are NOT YOUR children. Only the Moron is yours.

Harry and Hermione are not and never will be your children!

And as Dumbles says - they are of age so you can STOP treating them like children.
winterzstorm chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
This story was amazing simply an incredible Harry goes dark story
ITC chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Pointless, no closure, disconnected, lost thoughts in epilogue.
daphnegg123 chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
spectacular absolutely spectacular a masterpiece you broke my heart I cried at the end . Absolutely wonderful
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Your basic emo dark Harry story. Completely average in every way.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
So you said a couple of months... How about 10 years after you've published it... You get a review?

Great story! I really enjoyed it.
old-crow chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Hi,

All in all a very well written first story. It felt like you kept things moving at a nice pace.

One of the advantages of posting stories on a site like this is that you have the opportunity to continually revise your chapters after initially posting them and see what the feedback is on the revised chapter.

You might consider adding a page or two to your final battle scene. It could have used a bit more detail and additional clarity.

That said, it was a very good read. Thanks for sharing it.

Old-Crow