Reviews for God
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow. That was good. A little silly. But I liked the line about the words echoing like a haunting melody.
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Uh, I liked it, except in the beginning, you know you don't have to be like 'blue-suit wearing black-haired man with his companion with spiky blonde hair and a red trenchcoat'. I mean, you really don't need that much detail. Try to pare that down a little. Otherwise, good story.
wolfiegroupie chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I really liked this simple story. It was a good interchange between Vash & Wolfwood and nice references to past and future events. Well written. Thanks!
Acolyte Of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
That was pretty good. Yes, Wolfwood is like a saner Knives. And yes, Vash is a Christ-figure. He's even got the wound(s) in his side. Someone should write a paper on the subtle allegories in Trigun (oh God, why do I feel that I've just given some idiot an idea?). By the way, I own the box set. I thought it would be cruel to say that, but the voices told me to anyway.

-The Acolyte of Chaos
Paillette chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
ah Wolfwood, telling it like it is... ;) Pretty good- I liked the Trigun philosophy, especially the parallel Vash instictively but mistakenly (perhaps...) draws between Knives and Wolfwood.

P
igbogal chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh! This is gorgeous, just gorgeous. I loved the fire inmagery, and the lyrical style - this story doesn't just speak, it sings. Those poor, burdened heroes... I sometimes think that Vash took the Biblical story of Job a bit too seriously; I'm sure that some critics, if anime has any, have viewed Vash as a Christ figure. Anyway, treasure your unique talent always.

And I'll bet anything it was okra and tomato soup. :)
Lady Kagewaki chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Again! Brilliance! You have a knack for describing small nuances and yet keeping the story and a quick speed.