Reviews for Pause For Effect
Glacier chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
Suggestion powers, go! Oh boy, i think it'd be a strange occurence if a raven happened to fall forward! (n
Glacier chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Just for reference, raven's cloak is not cobalt, it's more of a muted royal, almost purple.
FlamingCows13 chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
In the beggining... there were pancakes... and they were green... and made of rock... and they were eaten with jam. ...

FlamingCows13 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
hmm... eat or die... nice title! especially since I was reading this chapter while eating potatoes and chicken with my fingers... and im sorry but i haven't seen Inuyasha... i like the ending!:P
kisa mino chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
a katana is a type of japanese sword and a kimono is a kimono
AnNyanimous chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
I just had to review to tell u A) Ur hilarious. Don't change ur sense of humor XD B) I absolutly love you now (in a none akward way) for u write Axis Powers Hetalia fanfic. Epic! Me and my friends dubed each other characters from Hetalia. I'm Hungary XD (My frying pan! O.o) and I found it hilarious that BB tackled and squished pure awesomeness XD
Hexpert chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Very nice story... Good job! I'm rolling around here, dude!:) please update soon!
yuki chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
*フェイント*ニース話はこれまで。私は日本からとは知らなかった!(sorry if my japanese isn't that good)
Kiluca1228 chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
awesome story please add a new one soon :)
Juleskat101 chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
lmfao Robin and the plant should go see a coupling-councler... OR U KNOW WHAT? EVERYBODY BUT STAR AND RAVEN SHOULD SEE A COUNCLER! or maybe raven should go c a councler after what she saw...
moosehugger chapter 17 . 10/17/2008
raven and baest boy should be possesed be the spirits of a young married couple. hehe
titanfan45 chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
I have just recently found your story. I found it to be very entertaining and I hope you'll write more. This surely must be one of the longest running stories on this site.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 17 . 7/18/2008
Ha, hilarious little vignette. I can relate to BB and how sometimes it's the little things that women do that can be REALLY attractive. Awesome dialog, keep up the good work!
VioletEmerald chapter 17 . 7/17/2008