Reviews for Unexpected meeting
muffin aux carottes chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Salut!

J'adore vraiment cette histoire! C'est tellement drôle. Je trouve que tu écris vraiment bien!

J'ai hâte que tu update Une nouvelle à la dickens, c'est vraiment une bonne histoire!

muffin

en passant, je viens du québec moi aussi, de montréal en fait.
GilmoreGirlsFreakazoid chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Haha! That was awesome! So unexpected. I expected MAx Medina to be there - but not Nicole and Jason! Great story!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I love it

it would have been hilarious if Chris and Rachel were another kids parents who were involed in the fight maybe some one could write about that
Lise chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I thought your story was hilarious. I loved how everyone from Luke and Lorelai's past are now involved in the present and how there son brought them together. I can't wait to read your next chapter
Kimmers chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I love this so much good laugh for the early morning, wonderful job well done
Jay00789 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
i love it this is great i would have had max marry luke's old girlfriend that girl rachel that would have been so great but still without that it was still great.
mischa-bee chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
lol, that was so great.

your writin gis really good and i loved the plot. So so so great, lol.

Please continue to write such great storys!

cya :D
mandrake-o chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
How amusement...

(and yes, I do realise that doesn't actually make sense)

) Mandraco.
SpuffyCalzona615 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was awesome!
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Meve! insane! i freakin' love it! that was an excellent chapter! please tell me you're making this into a chapter fic.. it's soo screaming to be a chapter fic... my head was spinning reading this!
Dirty Twin chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Meve! that was hillariouse! the funniest think I read in really long time! it was so unexpected LOL. I love it
The Evil Twin chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
ok so in french or in english? Or both?

That was excellent, j'adore! So funny! I almost pisser sur moi! hee hee Really love it!
Sassgina Mills chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was great .. Im still laughing my ass of in here .. *haha* just great .. you should write more fics

Suz (ff)
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I love it when you write in English as I can't read french, well, I can read it but I don't understand it ;) This story is hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Oh, one little detail though, Jason couldn't have been the sockman, because when Lorelai bailed Luke out of jail, she just came home from a date with Jason, but other than that, really brilliant!