Reviews for Broken
ashfirephoenix chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is a extremely good story and the plot line is excellent. I also love the ending, it was very well thought out and finished the story of nicely.
Kandalyn Kohl chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Omfg...ur gonna make me cry u idiot.
this was so damn good! So damn real. Ur such a great writer...
konoitami chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is really excellent and well done.
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Moving.
StarWarsGirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
oh.

Izumo is distraught for his hole life!

Poor ZUmo... but fortunately Kotetsu came and save him!

ONe point i have to criticize:

You could write a bit more about his physical pain and not only about his mad things. But i think it was really good anyway.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this would make a good beginning to a longer story of his recovery...
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Very good fic. I liked the insight into Izumo's mind.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow. It chilled the blood in my veins and some of the mental images probably won't leave me for hours, but I loved this fic. Simply awesome.

It's not easy to write about torture without making it tasteless, and his steady descent into madness is very well portrayed. Wonderful job on this piece.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
wow, poor izumo but this fic is really great! i knew he wouldn't tell, he's way to stron,g for that _ as is kotetsu
My Deliah chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw man, this was really intense.. Damn, I almost cried in the end.. Amazing! Please write more fics about these two char's :)
WillowSioui chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
T.T OMG! I'm crying! That was so well written, and I feel all of poor Izumo's pain! I'm such a loser...Anyway! I love the story! please send it to me!

I never know whether to pity or congrajulate a man on coming to his senses.
Yachiru-san chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow! Absolutely amazing story. The torturing combined with the narration really just made it great. Keep writing!
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aw, poor Izumo. My gawd, that was written AMAZINGLY, I don't care if it was toture, but thatwas just.. wow. This is going into my favorites.
Kathleen Adams chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Holy crap! That was SO GOOD! I cried! Poor Izumo, I want to give him a huge hug and tell him that everything is going to be okay. Please e-mail me back with your response and or any other stories that you wrote. (Preferably from Naruto...XD) I loved your story!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was nice. A little distrubing, but hey, its torture. It was really well written and I liked it!

Padfoot