Reviews for The Very Air He Breathed
Tekko chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh. My. Gob. I absolutely -adore- your writing style throughout this - you've added such brilliant characterization to everyone who played a part in this and even though I want there to be so much more, it was perfect. HngggggggggggghSogood!

Tekko
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
rather lovely. it paints a nice picture
Resevius chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I loved the moment with Tonks. Poor Remus and Severus. :) Madam
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Simply wonderful.
I loved how Severus changed without him really noticing. They certainly need each other.
R chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I. Love. Dobby!
Sasha Mubijo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was quite amusing, however, I feel you should have written more about their relationship after the point in which in you ended the story.
Vicky chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sequel? Pretty please _
Vicky chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sequel? Pretty please _
Ronnie2123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is very well done! I kept expecting for Remus to know he was there... You portrayed the characters really well! I especially liked how you lightened things with that scene with Tonks. Overall, great job!
Setsuko chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was good, but I feel like you ended the story to soon. I would have liked to have seen some of the development of their relationship before the end.
sweetLies chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Lovely! I did had doubts that turpentine would actually work. I would think that since the portrait is magical, muggle substances would not taint it, just like a magical lock can't be destroyed by a muggle tool. :D

I was expecting Remus and Severus to get together in bed, but I'm sure they will in the future. 3

I wasn't that surprised that Dobby saw Severus. Elves are amazingly powerful in terms of magic. It was a surprise that Dobby did not freak out at seeing Severus. And I love the part where Dobby did not snitch on Severus! 33
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was so sweet. :D
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
A fabulous story! Absolutely hilarious. I was, quite literally, laughing at loud. I love the egotism you used to open the story, though I did wish the ending might have... I don't know... more of a confirmation that Snape and Lupin got together? Anyway, a wonderful story. Awesome work!
snapealina chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was awesome. It had everything

Funny scenes: When Snape was at Hogwarts being invisible, tripping Harry Potter and so on. When Dobby could see him :D lol The turpentine on the painting! Ingenious!

Cute/beautiful scenes: When Severus starts to notice Remus... When Remus starts whispering Severus' name. When Severus kissed Remus goodbye. And the fact that Severus was where he wanted to be... aw

Hot scenes: The shower...whoa... I wouldn't mind being invisible myself and spy on that ;)

I agree that you left us hanging at the end, but I forgive you, because you have written so many other great Snupin fics that don't leave us hanging :D

And this was a great fic, no matter how much more we would like to read...lol
SocialMisfitNumber86 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Haha Fantastic! Finally someone putting that old hag in her place. I always wondered why no muggle-born thought of turpentine.

SM#86