Reviews for Love, Lies and Pride
princetongirl chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
loved it update soon
coupling-all-the-time chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
oh my god!why did you stop writing this one?tihs is so good!please continue this!
CHEERYnBROODY chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
OMG! HURRY and update! PLZ! BRUCAS ROCKS
imjustwriting chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
OMG! that was the best story i have ever read, and when he said "Brooke?" i started to cry! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write a sequel to this story!
Mags0607 chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
I just clicked on this today, because i wanted to know what else you wrote besides AT THE HEART OF IT ALL, which I love by the way, and I found myself really liking this too. I was wondering if you were still updating this fic, and I was hoping that the answer was yes. I really like how you can get inside their heads. You are an awesome author and I really hope that you plan to continue this.

Maggie
alarma1 chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
OMG! I just read this story and I love it! You gotta write more! I love Brooke and Lucass together and it seems that Leyton fans write more than Brucas fans so it's nice to finally come across a good Brucas story.

Can't wait to read more!
No Platonic Love chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Your well written, that I can say. You've got their feelings down pat. The only negative thing, I may have to say is you don't really have a plot. I realize these are their thoughts, but it might be nice to know where they are, doing what and so on. Somehow I'm beginning to think you followed the random parts of episodes rather than your own story. I can see you adding more detail, in chapter three it's evident. Keep up the good work! And thanks for the review btw.
FanFicWorm13 chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
love stroy plz update so0on!
FanFicWorm13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
love story update so0o0n !
bballchick2404 chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
that was rly rly good plz update soon!
Rocker87 chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
it was good update soon want to see what happens
Christine chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
I loved this chapter. I hope Lucas doesn't get mad at her, she was only trying to help him out. Please update soon, this will definately be interesting.
bballchick2404 chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
i think that u should do brooke nd lucas pov!it is rly good so far plz update soon!
GirlReplying chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Loved it! You're a very talented writer, but I'd enjoy more dialouge :) Although please don't quit with the details, you're doing a perfect job! You're very talented!
Christine chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
I loved this chapter. You write both of their thoughts and feelings so well. I think you should definately alternate the point of views in this story, because I like how it gives us insight into what both of them are feeling. Im hoping for some Brucas interaction at some point. Please update soon, this story is awesome.